Prologue

December 31st 1943

"Finally."

The boy said, as he held the magnificent device up in his hands. He couldn't believe it. He'd finally gotten hold of it. A beautiful, golden time turner. He had searched for it for years. And now, on his 17th birthday, he was ready to use it. And he had a plan. A big one. He had been planning it out for ages, even before he started looking for the time turner. People would've called him crazy if he told them of his plan. Then again, people called him crazy anyway so it wouldn't have been too different. But this plan, it was going to work. He was sure of it.

He looked up at the time turner in his hand and grinned mischievously.

"It's time. I hope the people there are prepared. They'll never know what hit them..."

Yes, this is very short I know, but it's the prologue. Besides, I've just come back from a whole 3 or 4 years break from wattpad, and I haven't been able to continue writing any of my other books either (writer's block sucks), so you can't expect much more than this 😭😭 I'm just hoping that since I've published this part (and chapter 1 because I felt like publishing two parts in one go), I'll be motivated enough to finish it. But idk it's me and I hardly ever have the motivation to finish anything- 🥲 Alright well that's enough from me. Hope you enjoy this story! By the way, this is a fanfic for my friend (the main character Ivy Malfoy is inspired by her).