1

***ALL CHAPTERS WILL BE IN Y/N'S P.O.V. UNLESS SPECIFIED***

I wake up next to my boyfriend. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"Morning beautiful. How did my princess sleep," Eli asks.

"Next to you, I slept great," I say.

He gets up meaning it's time for work. Me being a lazy bone, stays in bed.

"Get up baby girl. you have an initiation meeting," he says, and I groan.

Since I transferred from erudite with my adopted brother, Eric Coulter, I have proven myself worthy of being the top leader. I get up and get dressed. We head to the mess hall for breakfast. I go to the table that is designated for leaders only. Eric and Four hug me and I notice Eli get upset a little. I get my usual which is an apple and oatmeal.

"So initiation this year might be the biggest yet," I say.

"Well that's why you are the third initiation leader this year. I'm glad Max brought you home," Eric says.

I laugh and nod. I cut my apple into small pieces and mix it into my oatmeal. It's good to be home.

"You are the only one I know who does that. Girl, you are strange," Four says.

I smirk and eat my oatmeal.

"I gotta go. Work never stops," Eli jokes.

He works in intelligence with Four. Four does initiation every year though. I was on boarder patrol for a couple years. When Max offered me to come home and help with initiation, I couldn't pass it up. I haven't been home in like ten months. The factionless have been around town more than normal.

"Well, I have town patrol. I will see you all later," I say finishing my oatmeal.

I hug my brother and start heading out to the armory.  I get my gear and board the train. We have like three weeks before initiation begins. I ride the train to erudite. I was always in trouble with Jeanine. I was happy to transfer from her grasp. Jeanine walks over to me.

"Can I help you Y/N," she asks.

"Any attacks recently? Factionless presence has been increasing recently," I say.

"Yesterday we had an attack. The girl ran before we could catch her. She didn't get a chance to take anything," Jeanine say.

"About what time was the attack," I ask.

"Noon. She was looking for something specific it looked like," Jeanine says.

"Thanks. Tell my adopted family I say hi. I have to go," I say and start heading towards the next closest faction.

That happens to be abnegation. Families back away as I walk toward Marcus' office. Just because I am dauntless, doesn't mean I am heartless. I knock on his door hoping that he isn't to busy.

"Come in," I hear Marcus say.

"Hey Marcus. Just trying to see if there has been any strange activity here. Like a factionless attack. If there has been, I need to know when and how many," I say.

"We have had six. They were all last week. The kids were lurking around the Prior residence but ran when they seen me," he says.

I write everything down after the notes I have from erudite.

"Was anything taken? From the Prior residents or anywhere," I ask.

"Yes. They took some food. That's what was reported stolen," he says and I nod.

I make sure to write that down and say goodbye. I start making my way to Candor. Seven attacks so far. I catch the train and Lindsey is there.

She says that no attacks have been reported to have happened in amity. God that's the worst faction I swear.

"So seven attacks. One in erudite and six in abnegation. But why in abnegation? Don't the stiffs feed the factionless," I ask.

"Don't know. We need to figure out why the attacks happened though," Lindsey says.

 I nod and we get up to the main building of candor. I would never make it here. Truth be told, I can't stand telling the truth about some things. We meet with Jack, the leader of candor, in his office.

"Any attacks here from the factionless," Lindsey asks.

"They walk past here. They stay away from us. Never bother anyone here," Jack says.

I nod and we leave. We start heading back to the compound. I get a nice long report while Lindsey doesn't. I go to my office and see Eric sitting in my chair.

"E move. I have a report I gotta get done," I say.

"No Y/N/N (your nickname). Max said the report can wait. He needs you in his office," Eric says.

"Eric, I will after I finish this report. Now please move or I will sit on you," I say, and he gets up quickly.

I do my report and turn it in.

"What can be so important that Max needs me," I ask Eric.

"Don't know sis. I'll check on you later," he says.

I nod and go to Max's office. He gives me the Initiation reports I will need to fill out. I go back to my apartment to put them up. I head to get a banana from the mess hall and Cici stops me.

"I have a note for you Y/N," she says.

"Thanks," I say taking the note.

"Meet me in the pit. 7:30 tonight. Wear that black tight dress and matching heels. You look so hot in them ~Eli"

So sweet.  I smile and walk into the mess hall. I see Eli talking with Zack and Mack. They are twins. I walk over to them.

"So, Eli, why the sudden date night? What's the occasion," I ask.

"I wanted to spend tonight with you. That's all," He says.

I nod and go to Four. He sees my smile and messes up my hair.

"Stopppp Fourrr. Asshole," I say and Four laughs.

I eat my banana. I should get ready for the date. I go back to my apartment. I see the bathroom light on. Eli must be home.

"Eli, I'm going to read up on some reports. I need to catch up on them," I say sitting on the couch.

I get no reply and continue working on the reports. After about twenty minutes, I go to the bathroom and knock on the door. I open it to see the tight dress on the counter and my heels next to it. I strip off my clothes and hop into the shower. This shower is like a dream. I defiantly don't miss the initiates showers.