02/05/24

TODAY was a long day (hahaha I'm going insane) 

           I had an ELA final and I was not able to finish it in time. My teacher told me to come and finish it during free period, but my parents signed me up for a polynomial boot camp for placement exams, and I had to do that at free period. My parents didn't actually pay any money for it, but they told me I couldn't skip it, or else I miss dance class, and if I miss 3 classes then I'm kicked off my team, which, one would be an inconvenience for them, two, make me more depressed, and three waste their money, which I do not want to do. So I did the reasonable thing of having (drumroll) a panic attack. Then I ended up late to my next class(that sucked).

            The upside though is that I went to the bathroom to splash my face with some water, and my crush was there. She asked if I was okay and gave me a hug. I was really happy about that. I can never small talk with her. I can with everyone else, I'm great at socialising (surprisingly) but I can't around her. Its akward.

            But y'know what will help me de-stress? Watching the stars!! It's a particularly clear night tonight, so much so that the Scorpio/ fish hook constellation is visible. My mom left for work and my dad is pretty clueless, so that means that I am able to sneak out tonight. I'll see how that goes, and it is above freezing, so my hair (which is wet from my shower) won't freeze. 

I did have to sit out in dance though because I dislocated my hip pretty badly (It popped back in just fine and doesn't hurt anymore), but when I was sitting, I was sitting on wood and my phantom tail started hurting and getting a little tingly.

I'll update in the morning probably :)