04/28/24

Hello!

It's Sunday so it's also dance classes 

It was our dress rehearsal today the outfits where slightly itchy but otherwise fine.

This is random but when I was in Italy I ate meat for the first time in two years, and I didn't like the taste anymore. I never liked poultry but I don't like beef, lamb, pork, and that anymore either.

I think my shapeshifting kin is either AlienKin or a Fae of some sort. I've been having slightly crazy chewing urges, which is annoying because the only thing I had to chew was a hair tie that fell on the ground like 3 times, and I was not putting that in my mouth. I've also been making a habit to file my nails instead of biting them off when they need to be clipped so I can't chew on my finger nails because they are too small. So I chewed on my finger, and people kept asking if I was ok.

For those of you that may not know, I'm in eighth grade, and in the USA, every single school that has the money hosts a trip to dc, the capitol. I'm leaving for that Thursday. I'm travelling so much.

My school makers is whet these string bags that dig into our shoulders so that's fun, I think I'm going to try to modify the straps of my bag so it doesn't hurt. Of course I'm decorating that too :))

While I'm in DC, I am going to be wearing a bunch of therain stuff, just not my gear because the skibidi alpha children (the people who don't like furries) are going to make fun of me. I might wear my tail on the last day of school, but I'm going to see people in my school now in high school, and I am somewhat scared of the idea that around 30 or 40 classmates next year will know I'm alterhuman. I would be wear my identity on my sleeve and my tail on my pants but I am somewhat scarred of what my parents might react with.

Oh good things about my parents finally:

So there was a really embarrassing video of me kissing someone going around school, the issue was quickly resolved but administration called my parents and sent them the video. They also made it sound absolutely horrible (it was a 3 second video and the guy said yes) so my mom and dad watched the video and they really didn't care about it. My dad actually laughed. My mom was slightly annoyed at the lady who called her because she was in a meeting when the lady called. My mom said and I quote "I kissed more boys than you in middle school and that was not horrible like Administration said" so yeah. My parents bad as a lot of people's. I tend not to highlight the good stuff in here but my parents are nice so you all know.

I might add more later :)

lol it's like the fourth or fifth time I've actually written later

I just thought of something that is probably just a coincidence, but I sometimes just walk on my toes (I'm not autistic, I did ballet for 7 years it's a very common thing for dancers to do) but I was thinking about how a digitagrade paw is, the toes are on the ground and the heals are raised on such limbs and since I know that both stantler and Irish wolfhounds have digitagrade I was like- hey wait, could that be a therian thing?? But I'm probably overthinking it lol.

I've just been chilling in bed all day and I just wish I had hind legs like my kintypes. I feel sad that I can't have them but when you think about it, a human leg being digitagrade would be disturbing to look at.

Also does anybody by chance know how to factor polynomial by the AC method? My homework is so confusing I just asked ChatGPT what the answers were without doing the work

Kintype of  the day: Vampire

«Jesse»