9/5/24

(Btw i make up the dates)

ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ 8 ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ

ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ 𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕆𝕗𝕗

ᴋᴏᴋɪᴄʜɪ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏs ɴᴀᴍᴇs

Emoboy: wtf. Kokichi. Why am I emoboy?

Grape: Cuz ur emo. Duh

Bigjuicy: AW BESTIE! THXXXX

Karate: U like ur name?

Urawizardharry: U dont?

Atuasayshi: Atua blesses you all! Kokichi, Atua says hello and he hopes to see you Sunday!

Emoboy: wth

Bigjuicy: Oh yeah! Tell Atua Ill be there too, same with Gonta!

Atuasayshi: Will do!

Pianonerd: I actually suprisingly like my name! Thx Kokichi!

Grape: Whatever

Kokichi turned off his phone while smiling. 'They like the nicknames!' He thought. His thoughts were interrupted by Angie knocking on his door.
"Atua says to let me in!" Angie was clearly there for more than a minute if she brought Atua into this.
"Coming!" Kokichi put on a baggy sweatshirt as he opened the door.
"Kokichi, babes, you dont need to wear that around me" (TW: SH AND ED) Angie smiled softly, "Ive seen your cuts, and helped with them. I also brought food!"
Kokichi hated eating. Absolutely HATED it. "Im actually not that hungry-"
"Too bad! I know you havent eaten in at least 2 days, so im forcing you to at least eat an apple."
Kokichi assumed an apple wouldnt be THAT bad.
Angie and Kokichi's phknes stasrted buzzing like crazy.

Astronerd: Wsp bitches!

Grape: Hiii

Atuasayshi: Wsp

Astronerd: Ew. Why are the weird ones here?

Urawizardharry: Care to repeat that?

Astronerd: Nty

Angie closed her phone and set it down. She seemed upset. Kokichi picked up on this quickly,
"Whats wrong?" He asked, patting the floor next to him. Angie sat down.
"Nothing, just, why do they hate us? We cant control our beliefs, or our normals?!"
Kokichi rubbed her shoulder, "who knows..."
Angie smiled, "we should force them into the next sacrifice meeting.."
Kokichi smiled, then he froze. His body started to hurt, his heart was pounding, and he had a ringing in his ears.
Angie noticed immediatly. "Kokichi, is it okay if I touch you?"
Kokichi nodded. Angue rubbed his back and calmed him down.
Then, there was a knock at the door.

(Words w/out A/N: 404)

(A/N)

Sorry for the short chapter. Im writing this with no plan and with 2 hours of sleep. Its currently 12 am when I wrote this. Cya! Btw if u have any ideas for drama/angst or fluff lmk.

(Words w/ A/N: 409)