9/5/24

𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I knocked on Kokichi's door, hoping he would let me in. Ever since the killing game ended, he has rarely talked to me. To my suprise, Angie opened the door.
"What do you want?" She asked. I could feel a certain icyness in her voice.
"I want Kokichi to change my contact!" I announced. I could hear him frantically running around his dorm.
"Too bad, he isnt here" Angie rolled her eyes. She was acting off character, maybe it was just my detective skills kicking in, but something was clearly wrong.
"I can heasr him running around. Just let me in-" I tried to push past Angie, but someone grabbed my shoulder and flung me backwards.
"If she says no, that means no" Maki glared at me.
What was it with people hating on me?! "All I wanted was to ask Kokichi someth-"
"No. Go away," Maki warned. It was weird seeing her defend the antagonists.
"B-but!" I stuttered. In all honesty, Maki scared me. Shes creepy as hell!
"No." She walked into Kokichi's dorm. Angie followed, closing the door behind her.

𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕗𝕗

Emoboy ɪs ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ

Emoboy: Is it just me or is Angie acting weird?

Bigjuicy ɪs ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ

Bigjuicy: Stfu

Grape ɪs ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ

Grape: For once, I agree w/Miu. Stfu Shumai-chan

Emoboy: Ugh! Why does noone believe me anymore!?

Emoboy: Yk Kokichi, ur annoying asf

Animenerd ɪs ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ

Animenerd: Probably because you DIDNT CARE when Kokichi died! Or when I died. OR WHEN ANYBODY BESIDES KAITO AND KAEDE DIED

Pianonerd ɪs ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ

Pianonerd: Srry bestie, but shes right

Grape ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴏғғʟɪɴᴇ

Atuasayshi ɪs ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ

Atuasayshi: SRSLY SHUICHI?!

Emoboy: Whatd I do?!

Astronerd ɪs ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ

Astronerd: Even i agree with the weirdos

Astronerd ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏs ɴᴀᴍᴇs

Shuichi: WHATD I DO?!

Angie: KOKICHI IS FUCKING CRYING BECUZ OF UR ASS

𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Damn. You know its serious when Angie cursed.

𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I sobbed into my pillow. Reading that text hurt more than it shouldve. I thought they all made a point to be nicer to me!
Angie walked in, bags of Cheetos and bottles of Panta in her hands. Maki followed with one of her red hoodies I like to borrow.
(SLIGHT TW: SH AND ED)
"We know you might not wanna eat, but we brought food.." Maki said softly.
"And Panta!" Angie added.
I giggled at her enthusiasm. These two never fail to make me laugh.
"I also brought my hoodie" Maki tried to act tough.
I saw Angie go on her phone and aggresively text something.
"Ugh! I fucking hate Shuichi!" She said a little too loud. Maki shushed her right away when she noticed I reacted to it.
"O-oh! Sorry Koki!" Angie sat down next to me. I felt more relaxed with her and Maki there.
That was, until Shuichi opened the door...

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Words: 485)