Tiny Titan

Anyone's seen the usual y/n is a titan, titan but a secret shifter story, and all the sort. But has there been a tiny Titan one? Like every time you encounter a titan reader/oc story/one-shot, the MC is like 10 or 15 meters tall.

I have my own personal interests cause I think it'd be interesting if the MC's titan would be like 3 meters tall, smaller than even Ymir's titan form. I can't even find 3 meter tall titan oc fanart-

Hell, it can even be where MC has permanent titan features, and they won't be attacked by mindless/abnormal titans.

I have an oc that's short asf (5' maybe less) that has titan features, who has absolutely zero idea about who they were, and survives off of daylight/moonlight like some sorta sentient plant (Trigun that u?). They just wander around outside the walls (and inside them if broken) scavenging through destroyed villages for stuff to mess with.

I have this one part about it in my head where they wandered into Wall Rose, the Trost district during the attack, and ended up skittering into a chimney after spotting some of the Trainees,  mistaking them for scouts. Where after everything cooled down, the Scouts were sent out to look for survivors, and Hange found them in the chimney. Hange went to get help, seeing as they couldn't reach MC, and then Erwin pulled them out like a kitten by the scruff. It's been stuck in my head for ages, and I both love and hate it.

Oop, I went on a tangent-
Feel free to use my oc's situation as a reference, and please credit me when you do. But yeah, Tiny Titan.