His Tempting Captive

Thomas Lynne is known in the mirrored world for his prowess as a professional spy working for a covert organisation. He is the man they call when all else fails, so tactful and certain are his techniques. He is resourceful, detached and most of all merciless. Not a man to be lured by any woman but only using them as an anecdote for his frequent urges, why does the outwardly shy Avril Stock affect him? Maybe it was her carefully concealed temper and sharp wit. He didn't want to mention her soulful honey colored eyes that widened to illustrate just how innocent she really was. Her coming under his roof could only spell trouble...for them both, after all he was a hated man. A consequence of his occupation.

Avril Stock strives to have her parents not treat her as some dim-witted fool. She was eighteen for heaven's sake. Most kids at sixteen were sent out in the world but not her. She had to be born to overly strict parents who even at her age ruled her life with iron fists and unbreakable opinions.

Collisions of worlds are often a devastating affair to both parties and this case is nothing special. Fire and Ice. Venus and Mars. Black and white.

Ying and Yang. Polar opposites in every sense, both Avril and Thomas' world mesh in a dizzying manner. And behind closed doors, temptation is bound to seep in and contaminate the air. Who will be affected? Who will fall prey to the persistent, uncontrollable power of sinful seduction?

PS The full story is available exclusively on anystories. This version only contains the first four chapters.