۞ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 : Tʜᴇ Tʀᴇssᴘᴀssᴇʀ ۞

Aditi goes into her house, opens the door with the keys and goes inside.

As she goes she suddenly hears a whooshing sound. She turns towards the sound and goes forward. She doesn't see anyone.

Suddenly she hears a glass break sound. She quickly turns and sees a photofram lying on its back with the pieces of glass surrounding it.

She kneels down and slowly turns the frame. It was her mother's and her picture. They both were holding each other and Aditi was kissing her mom on her cheek.

Aditi's tears starts welling up. She raisesher hand and wipe off the tear before it comes out.

She gently puts the photo frame on the table. Then she starts picking up the broken glass pieces. Accidentally, she cuts her finger. And blood starts trickling out of her finger.

She winces in pain and go towards the sink to wash the blood off her finger. After washing, she applies anointment and places a band aid.

She puts the first aid kit in the shelf and comes out.

As she comes out she widens her eyes. She sees a book on the table and that book was her mother's books 'Kohra'. The title was written on the cover page.

She was confused and shocked at the same time because she doesn't have the book with her. She gave it to the directors. [Of course there are copies with her but this one was the original one which she handovered to the directors]

She slowly comes towards the book and hold that book in her hand. She caresses the book. But although it was more like a journal to her.

She opens the book and finds the picture of her mother and herself. It was the picture when Aditi was a child. Her mom's chin was placed on her head. And Aditi was so small, she was smiling.

Aditi saw herself, reminiscing her old memories and smiled slightly.

She then turns turns the page and see a note.

March 10th 1990,

Dear diary,

Hi mein hun Chaaya Mishra!! Main ek novel writer hun. Mujhe horror novels likhna bohot pasand Hai. Par mere stories kabhi kisiko itna pasand nahi aate. To Maine socha apni Mann ki baate main yaha likhdu. Chahe woh dard ke ho, Khushi ke ho ya gussa ke ho aur, ya vo DARR ke ho..
Main apni life main bohot kaamyaab banna chahti hun Aur mein apni kahaani ki shuruaath aaj phirse karti hun..
Mera koi bestfriend nahi hai toh socha mein tumhe hi apni friend maanleti hun mere crime partner."

"Aur aaj se tumhaara naam hoga 'Raaz'

Kyunki main apni saari raaz tumse share karungi!
Toh aaj se shuru hogi meri yeh dastaan...

Phir milenge!!"

{Dear diary,

Hi this is Chaaya Mishra, I am a novel writer. I love to write horror novels but nobody likes my writing that much. So I thought why won't I write here, whatever I feel? Whether it's pain or it's happiness or whether its anger and also if it is FEAR too... I really want to be a successful person in amy life. I don't have any friends so I thought that from today u will remain as my bestfriend and my crime partner.

And from today onwards your name will be 'Raaz' [means secret]

It's because I will be telling my secrets to you.
So here starts my journey...