Chapter zero: The Begining

In one dark and unknown void, a creature possessing such majestic power was born. 

The creature has majestic white fur and bright golden eyes. 

Even though it has large wings, this one is not a bird.

The creature have a lizard-like head but with fur, it also has four feline-like feet rather than bird ones. And not to mention, it also has a long and fluffy lion-like tail.

Summary, that creature was nothing else but a dragon, a fur dragon to be more specific.

(it looks something like this one)

When it was born, it gave itself a name: [Void Dragon] Rimul (Rimuru), the dragon possessing the power of everything.

All on it own in the endless void, loneliness and boredom take over Rimuru, causing him to come up with a bold thought.

What if he created himself a younger brother?

Suddenly a small creature resembling Rimuru was born in front of it nose.

Unlike Rimuru, who was born a grown up dragon, this creature was just a baby dragon with cyan scales that sparkled like apatites.

This dragon also possesses the same abilities as Rimuru but it have limits. It can only create one universe unlike the fur dragon.

Feeling that the small creature was born before it eyes as a miracle, Rimuru decided to call it [Star King Dragon] Veldanava.

Since having Veldanava, Rimuru no longer feels lonely. On the contrary, he feels very interested in the universe his younger brother created . He even excited to join in and have fun with his brother.

At this time, Rimuru, in order to interract with his younger brother, he and his brother formed themselve into the creature Veldanava created called  human.

Rimuru is described as a tall, fair and good-looking young man with waist-length silverish-blue hair and bright gold eyes. The most unique about him is his gender-neutral face which can makes you mistake him for a girl.

Unlike his brother, Veldanava was still quite young at this time, so he can only take form as a child

Unlike his brother, Veldanava was still quite young at this time, so he can only take form as a child. His child form has short black hair littered with white specks resemble the night sky with sparkling stars. Not to mention his blue eyes resemble the clean and quiet ocean.

Rimuru also created a place where he and his younger brother could enjoy a happy life

Rimuru also created a place where he and his younger brother could enjoy a happy life. It was a colorful flower garden floating in the endless sky that he called the [Eden Garden].

Before Veldanava appeared, he was all on his own so he created countless universes only to satisfy his boredom. So in order to be able to spend time with his younger brother, Rimuru must create more gods to govern those universes for him.

And among them is a god who does not have a specific physical form but is very useful to Rimuru, always staying by his side. She was named [God of Wisdom] Ciel.

Thinking that the two brothers would be able to live happily together for a few more thousand years, a big incident happened that separated the two brothers.

One day, while Rimuru was enjoying tea with his younger brother at the [Eden Garden], suddenly...

<My lord. In just a few minutes, you will begin to enter hibernation.>

"Is it time?"

<Yes.>

"I understand. Thank you Ciel."

After hearing that information, he didn't say anything but just remained silent for a moment and sat there looking at his younger brother with a sad smile on his lips.

-Nii-chan? Why are you suddenly smiling like that?

Feeling the strange look her brother giving, Veldanava stopped eating the cake and put his fork back on the table.

-No, it's nothing. I just want to watch my little brother eating cake.

Rimuru stood up and walked towards his younger brother, his hand gently caressing his face and looking at the boy with eyes full of longing.

-What are you talking about, nii-chan? You said it as if you were about to leave me.

Veldanava hugged his brother, thinking he was joking again.

But he didn't know that would be the last time he hug his brother.

Rimuru also hugged his younger brother, but he couldn't smile.

-I'm sorry, Veldanava.

-What do you mean-

Before Veldanava realized , Rimuru already used his power to immobilize him.

Rimuru gently picked up his younger brother and laid him down on the flower garden.

<My lord. The time has come.>

-I hope we can meet again Veldanava, my younger brother.

Having said that, Rimuru turn into a group of glowing firefly-like light fading into unknown.

At that time, although he did not show it on the outside, in his heart he was very heartbroken when he had to leave his younger brother.

...A few billion... No. Exactly 5 billion years later.

In a certain dense forest, a group of glowing firefly-like light gathering from unknown. Gradually, they merged together into the shape of a human-like individual. 

That individual gently fell onto the grass below where it had just appeared.

With silverish-blue hair and a genderless beautiful face, that person was none other than the first dragonborn, Rimul.