Chapter 4 {Accidents Happen}

Previously:
Opening the box and taking one of the chocolate bars out, Cyrus unwrapped it and tossed it to Azar.

Catching it in his mouth, he swallowed it whole. "Hm.. not bad" Azar noted.

"Lets go now Azar" skipping towards the phoenix, Cyrus hopping on Azar's back. Spreading his wings, he took off, flying out the gate and away from prying eyes.

———————————————————————————
Pov: Third Person

As they flew in the sky, Cyrus looked up at the clouds before tugging on one of Azar's feathers. "Azar"

Azar's eyes looked at Cyrus, before flapping his wings and going up into the clouds.

"Yay~"

Cyrus smiled, leaning forward, embracing himself in Azar's feathers. The two flew in peace, the warmth of the sun covering them like a blanket.

Soon enough, they land on the roof of a one story house. Stretching out one of his wings, Azar watched as Cyrus slid off and onto the roof before hopping down to the front door.

"Azaaar~ come inside!"

Cyrus waved at him. "Very well" A small puff of flames surrounded him as he shifted to human form.

 "Very well" A small puff of flames surrounded him as he shifted to human form

Walking inside the house with Cyrus. "Shall i cook something?" Azar asked, his eyes on the kitchen.

Cyrus' eyes immediately lit up. "Really?!" He looked at Azar, excited. Azar, returned that excitement with a smile.

"Yes, how about some dumplings?"

|||||||||

Cyrus sat on the stool of the counter near the kitchen. With his hands propped up on the counter, resting his head on them. He watched as Azar skillfully handled the flames.

||hmmm, well i suppose he is a phoenix|| He whistled. Kicking his feet and swaying his head left to right.

Finally, food was done, putting the dumplings on a plate, Azar walked over to Cyrus, and placed it in front of him, handing him some chopsticks.

Sitting besides Cyrus, he smiled as he watched him eat. "Yummy~" Cyrus said contently. "I'm glad you like it"

Azar ruffled his hair. "Azar's the best cook!"
Said phoenix raised a brow "not the best fighter?" He inquired.

"Nah~ im better" Cyrus said cheekily with a giggle. Huffing with a smirk, Azar decided to let this one go.
"Sure sure~ don't let it get to your head, Cyrus"

||||||||||

Cyrus hopped on top of buildings. Masking his presence. It was currently around sunset, Cyrus was wearing a plain white t-shirt and dark brown cargo pants with a thin unzipped black jacket.