Chapter 10

AUTHOR'S POV :

*******

Isla just started to recover from everything that happened last night and the incident outside is not what she needed right now.

Ava doesn't know what to say or how to help her.

Luckily they were not there from the beginning, isla just dropped the glass the moment she saw him and the next second he retracted himself from the human.

From the beginning isla didn't had a very good opinion on Damian because to her she is here and not with her parents because of him.

And the incident outside only made it worse, but does he care about all this ?? Nope.

All he wants is a mate who will be beside them till the end of eternity by hook or by crook.

Isla kept messing with her locket to ease her nervousness, a habit from her mother, her father would tease them by saying that whenever she does it.

"Are you okay?" Ava saw her uneasiness and asked her quietly.

Isla was deep in the thoughts and didn't hear her, Ava placed her hand on isla's to gain her attention.

Isla looked at her confusingly indicating she didn't heard Ava.

"I was asking if you were okay?" Ava repeated her question and isla just nodded her head assuring her that she is okay.

But she still kept messing with her locket Which gained Ava's interest and she started to look keenly at the locket.

The stone in the locket looks so different than any other Ava has seen in her life.

"Can I?" Ava forwarded her hand towards the locket and asked isla.

Isla looks confused for a moment thinking what she meant before nodding her head and released the locket from her hands.

Ava took the locket in her own hands and started to feel the locket, she can't understand what is so different with this locket.

She has been in this world for hundreds of years and being a powerfull royal she has access to any stone that is available in this world, yet she couldn't think of what the locket could have been made up of.

She started to look more carefully and inched more closer for better understanding of the locket.

The Color, design, shape, material, stone and feel everything seems unique about this locket.

"It's.....beautiful" it really is and Ava couldn't stop herself from saying that.

That bought a beautiful smile on isla's face, she couldn't agree more with Ava so she nodded her head.

"I dreamt of having this for as long as I remember, I don't know why but I always wanted this from my childhood itself" Isla told Ava while looking at the locket.

"The only good thing that happened to me for coming here is that I got this necklace, the moment my parents knew I had to leave them to come here, my mom gave me this."