Summer New Bae

Here came the Summer Recess, though school still got a summer school for students. In fact, different people from different schools can join the class .

With the same class, there came Julie, her male and female best friends seated with their same place though with her boy behind. Then Ramie entered and walked toward to the front seat on the right of the class.

The old classmates were shocked ! They widened there eyes .

At the front left corner of the class there was a girl. Her name was CHERRY. She had red-colored hair. Cherry is a bit short and fat. Her skin was pretty much dark(Asian dark) but not Nutella. She was kinda of a slutty girl. Yeah, pretty slutty and you will know.

In the class, of course there were several boys including Ramie. Eventually, Ms. Cherry, she was attracted to them! It was like a list of the boys :
_. a crush to a ladyboy, Virak
_. a crush to a stupid singer, Sean
_. a crush to Julie's male friend
And, RAMIE .
Ok, ramie. With his smart but not childish brain, he learnt to hurt people .He learnt to hurt his love with the other girl . That's smart .

Basically, Cherry and Ramie were hunting each other . ewwwww! Well, they got each other . Ramie, he had the hope of breaking Julie's heart. Unfortunately, sorry for that. Julie wasn't .

here was how Ramie thought he exposed the broken heart of his lover :
One day, the school had a summer trip. Along the way, our classmates were jaw-breaking of what had the new born couple done. At the back of the car, they we were first hugging each other. Then the young guy put his arm around Cherry . God damn! She liked it a lot. It was like flower power heart raising in her soul. The car stopped. They arrived .

Jamie was walking off the car and thought he had really nailed that. He glimpsed at Julie's face. She was nothing but still disgusted.

All in all, sadly Ramie still lost the heart fight .