5: You Planted A Stink Bomb In Her Locker?

Chapter 5

Cassie's P.O.V

"Well the big news is we have a new member to the band." Louis smiled.

"Is that true?!" Alan asked getting all excited.

"It is, we felt we needed a change and what better way than to bring in a new member who can bring lots of idea's, memories and great friendships to the band." Liam nodded.

"Well get the new member out here!" Alan smiled.

I froze.

What if I say the wrong thing?

What if the fans don't like me

What if-

"Get out there!" the guy in black said as he edged me towards the stage.

I gulped and looked at my best friend who gave me a reassuring smile, then I took in a deep breath and soon I found my feet landing me onto the stage

"IT'S CASSIE SUNDERS EVERYBODY!" Alan yelled as I took a seat in the small space between Niall and the sofa edge.

As I sat Niall gave my knee a little squeeze before moving his hand away quickly.

"So Cassie, the new member eh?" Alan Carr smiled.

Come on Cassie, strong and confident.

"Sure am." I smiled brightly

"Are the boys everything they appear to be?" Alan said as he crossed his legs

"And more." I laughed.

"That's great, so where you from?" Alan Carr smiled

"Holmes chapel, like Harry actually." I said as I nodded to the curly haired lad.

"Oh really? How old are you Cassie?" He said getting into the gossip

"Uh yeah, I'm 17. Exactly two years younger than Harry." I let out a slight chuckle.

"Are you sure you're not Harry?" He asked laughing.

"Positive." I smiled

"So how did they find you then Cassie?" Alan Carr smiled.

"Um, well my best mate Vikki dared me to put a video of me up on YouTube singing, the next thing I knew I had Paul coming into the café I work in asking me to join a boy band. I didn't believe it at first but here I am!" I said smiling looking from boy to boy for reassurance. Except Harry of course.

"Well that great. So here you are everyone! The 6 members of One Direction!" Alan Carr yelled.

The boys got up and walked off stage me following them closely behind, when we were far enough away from the stage I let out a sigh of relief

"Jesus..." I mumbled.

"You did great!" Vikki smiled as she engulfed me in a hug.

"You think so?" I asked sounding unsure.

"They will love you!" Liam smiled hugging me.

"We already do" Louis said taking me from Liam and giving me a bear hug.

"Yeah, they would be crazy not to." Zayn said giving me a gentle hug.

"You're amazing! They will see it soon enough." Niall said pulling me in and burying his head in the crook of my neck which I knew as the Horan hug.

"Not too bad Sunders." Harry said giving me a nod.

"Cheers Styles." I gave him a nod in return

"Simon wants to have a meeting with you all at Syco in an hour, so hurry up." Paul mumbled pulling us in different directions

************

"So Cassie, you done very well in the interview." Simon smiled as we took a seat in his office. "Now, we need to sort a few things out."

"Okay" I said with a shrug. "What's up?"

"Well, our stylist Lou needs to get a sense of your style so she can get the appropriate clothes for you." Simon said pointing to a pretty woman whose hair was white, but obviously bleached.

"Hey." Lou grinned

"Hi." I grinned back.

"So would I be able to check your wardrobe out at some point? The sooner the better" Lou smiled warmly

"Sure, we can do it after this if you like?" I suggested.

"Great." She beamed with a nod.

"Also, we have a few concerts over in America in a week and one here shortly after, to show you off to the fans, we leave for the states in a few days." Simon said with a shrug.

"A few days?" I asked my voice going high pitched. "I need to get packing." I sighed.

"You can work on fitting Cassie into the songs from up all night when were in the states" Simon told the boys "Then when we come back you guys will hit the studios" he said directing that at all of us.

"Ok." We all chorused.

"Well then that's it." Simon announced. "Have fun and see you all in a few days." He finished up

"Wait can I ask a question?" I asked

"Sure" Simon nodded.

"Can I bring Vikki, my friend?" I requested

"Sure and Oh Cassie?" Simon questioned suddenly remembering something

"Yeah?"

"Here's your pay check." He handed a little piece of paper to me and my eyes nearly bulged out my sockets

"That's a lot of zeros." I said barely able to speak.

"Go nuts." He smirked before leaving the room.

"C'mon on the Cassie, let's get your wardrobe sorted out." Lou laughed at my face which wore an odd expression.

I nodded unable to form words as I got up out of my seat and followed Lou to the door, I felt someone grab my arm and I turned to see a blonde haired, blue eyed, Irish boy.

"What's up Niall?" I asked as I took in his features, he looked slightly... Nervous?

"Um, Cassie I was wondering if you wanted to... then... maybe we can hang out after Lou is done at yours?...I mean we don't have too... and it's totally ok if you don't want too... in fact never mind just pretend I didn't ask." Niall spoke rather quickly and jittery

"Sure Niall, why don't you just head back to mine with us? I'm sure Lou won't be long, we can watch a movie or something, but you'll have to leave at 8 ish, because mum will probably be tired from work." I smiled at the Irish boy's cuteness.

By work I didn't mean a job, my mother hasn't had one of them since we left Holmes Chapel...

His face eliminated and a bright white smile appeared on his face showing his braces. He nodded eagerly as his cheeks started to turn into a light crimson colour.

******

Niall and I were sitting on my couch laughing hard, at absolutely nothing in particular. I wouldn't say we we're watching a movie, its more in the background as we sit here laughing. It all started out by Niall laughing at a story I told him, then his contagious laugh caught on to me, then I started laughing and he laughter harder at my dorky laugh causing me to laugh more at his laugh and so on.

"So because the chick got Rick, your best friend before Vikki excluded for a week you planted a stink bomb in her locker?" Niall asked through laugher

"Damn straight! Although it didn't work how I planned it to, but I had to spend a week on my own and at my school that was dangerous. The chick came into the lunch hall her hair in different directions and her was face green where it went wrong." I said trying to gasp in air.

"Brilliant." Niall laughed clapping his hands.

"But it didn't work out, Rick then got sent to a boarding school for the posh kids. Then Vikki came along 3 months later, we had fun in a different, more mature way."

After 10 minutes, our laughing calmed down and my eye glanced around the living room and were caught by the clock on the wall

"Jesus Niall, it's 9:30. I'm really sorry but you're gonna have to go." I sighed slightly disappointed because of the good time I was having with him.

"It's alright I would have to get going soon anyways. See ya Cassie." Niall smiled as he grabbed his coat.

I followed him to the door and unlocked it.

"I hope we can do this again" Niall grinned

"Me too." I agreed.

His head dipped slightly as he planted a soft and delicate kiss on my cheek, leaving his lips lingering for a while. I smiled brightly and Niall opened the door.

"Later Cass."

I waved at him and watched him walk to his range rover parked on the other side of the road. I stood there and watched his car leave before closing the door. I lent up against the door, my fingers traced my cheek which was still tingling from Niall's lips. There was loud banning the other side of the door a few minutes later, which made me jump and knock out of my little phase.

"Cassie! Oh Cassie!" My mother's drunken voice slurred from the other side of the door.

And so begins out Friday and Saturday routines.

**********************************************************************

Hey guys! Thank-you for reading so far!

So 4 votes for the next chapter?

Dedication to a voter!