26: You Learn Something New Everyday.

Chapter 26

Cassie's P.O.V

"Cassie, you can't let Taylor get to you." Liam mumbled

Liam, Zayn and I were sitting in a booth at an Italian Restaurant after the rehearsals from the Brits. We agreed the us three need some bonding time as I'm not as close to them as the other boys.

"I know Liam, I know. It's just hard." I mumbled playing with my straw.

"We get it's hard and everything... No one likes being told they're nothing." Zayn agreed

"You have no idea." I muttered to myself.

"Cassie, what's up? Has something happened?" Liam asked concerned

"No, it's nothing." I waved it off.

"Cassie..." Zayn mumbled in stern tone.

"I moved in with Niall yesterday because I walked out on my mum." I spoke leaning back.

"What happened?" Liam questioned leaning forward.

"It was one event leading to another, I snapped and walked out." I shrugged. "But let's not talk about this?"

"So, first show of tour on Saturday!" Zayn smiled.

"I can't wait." I nodded

"Dani and I are thinking about getting a dog." Liam laughed.

"You should! It be awesome for Chu to have a friend." I giggled.

"We could have Chubaka meet Hatchi" Zayn smiled.

"Hatchi?" I asked confused.

"Mine and Perrie's dog." Zayn nodded.

"You guys have a dog? Well you learn something new everyday, so yeah sure." I agreed. "Any name ideas Liam?"

"Not yet, we're to even sure if we will get a dog. We want to though." Liam smiled.

"I have no idea what I'm going to do about Chu now when we go on tour, it's not like I can have my mum look after him now." I sighed.

"What about a kennel?" Liam suggested.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to sound stuck up here or anything, but I don't want my baby in a kennel..." I mumbled.

Both the boys burst out laughing, and the rest of the night was spent joking around and talking.

******************

I waved good bye to the boys in the taxi before opening the lobby door. The lobby isn't even really a lobby, it's more a tiny room with a stair case. I walked up the sets of stairs until I was outside Niall's door, I lifted up the 'Home' mat and pulled out the spare key before slotting it it and pushing the door open.

I heard the faint sound of gun shots and yelling as violent flashes illuminated the front room. I placed the keys down quietly before walking in the front room. Chu was curled up on Niall's chest who was spread out on the sofa snoring. I picked up my phone and snapped a picture of it.

I smiled to myself and slowly walked past the two of them. I walked down the hall and soon I came face to face with the little white guest room. I pushed open the door before plodding in and collapsing on the bed. I sighed to myself. Maybe it's about time I check twitter, I mean I've delayed it's long enough. There's no point avoiding it.

I pulled out my little blackberry and scrolled over to the twitter app. I logged in, and up popped my profile. I couldn't help but click on my mentions, some said they hate me, some said they love me, and other said they want to chop me up and put me in a blender. I'll give them ten outta ten for creativity.