Introduction

ZAKHAM

                                         ********************

                                                     TIMELINE

                                  Started: 6th February, 2024

                                  Ending: ________________

                        **************************************

Hi everyone. This is my first time writing a story, so please don't expect it to be perfect.

                                                    DISCLAIMERS

This story is a work of FICTION. The names, characters, places and incidents are products of author's own imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, events or locals, living or dead is entirely coincidental.

I am publishing this story only and only on Wattpad. If you find it elsewhere please DM me and let me know.

Please do not copy my work in any way, shape or form. It takes a lot to come up with these ideas and it is really disheartening when people rip it off completely. Some use stories for inspiration and what not but that dosen't mean you can copy the work in its entirety. So please refrain from doing so. The story is copyrighted and you can and will get in serious trouble.

Constructive criticism is more than welcome but please don't be hateful and leave disgracing and spiteful comments towards me, the story or any of my readers. You will be BLOCKED. The story is written in a mixture of Hindi and English so it is highly possible that some things can be written wrong or can be off-putting. If you find something of that sort, don't hesitate to let me know so that I can make necessary changes.

There will be usage of harsh and violent language, scenes and situations. I will try to put trigger warnings before the chapters but overall this story will be mature (18+) so if you have trouble with violence, nudity, crass language or erotic themes please DO NOT ENTER THE STORY. HENCEFORTH, YOU ARE WARNED.

Also please do not invalidate the mental health struggles of the characters weather they are male or female. Anyone making fun of these sensitive topics will be BLOCKED.

All the pictures used in this story are either from Pinterest or Instagram. I do not claim the ownership of any of the pictures used and give due credit to the respective creators and owners. The music, songs and books mentioned throughout the story again in no way whatsoever belong to me and the celebrities mentioned are in no way affiliated with their real selves.

                                               *************************

That pretty much sums it up all. Have fun reading and please do let me know your thoughts through comments and likes.