Chapter 6 "kiyansh"

"You met someone very unexpectedly and now they are one of the most important person in your life. Isn't it.?"

~//DEVIKA VYAS//~
------------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Vyas, your work is commendable," Mr. Shekhawat, my boss and mentor, remarked.

It's been two months since I started working in Bhopal as a corporate lawyer.

"I appreciate your trust in my abilities, even though I lack experience," I replied, silently thanking him.

"You're capable, Devika," he assured me.

Each time he said my name, it reminded me of my father, who is of the same age.

"Thank you, sir," I expressed my gratitude.

"Here's your salary, Miss Vyas," he handed me the envelope.

It felt empowering to receive my salary – essential for self-reliance.

"Sir, I'd like to request a two-day leave from legal matters," I asked, and he chuckled.

"Granted, Miss Devika," he agreed, and I beamed.

"I'll take my leave now, sir," I said, and he nodded.

After leaving Shekhawat Enterprises, I looked around for Jinni, who usually picks me up.

Not finding her, I checked my phone and saw a message from her:

"Wait for me 5 minutes I am on my way."

I headed to my usual bus stop where I wait every day for her.

Life's going well with my 9 to 5 job, Jinni, and Bunny.

Bunny – he's my life, my cutie pie, my everything.

It's 12 o'clock; I glanced at the time – of course, it's my half-day because today's Saturday.

I looked in the direction of his school, and after a while, students started gathering in their campus. But my eyes were fixed on one person – my Kiyansh, 5-year-old boy, .

He's the one who gifted me my happiness my bunny.

And finally, I saw him, my Ansh, also searching for someone – of course, he's looking for his Devika di.

I got up from the bus stand chair and walked towards him.

"Devika di!" he squealed upon seeing me.

"How's my Kiya?" I teased him. Kiyansh didn't like it when I called him Kiya; he thought it sounded like a girl's name.

"Don't tease me, di," he whined, and I laughed
.

"Where's Bunny, di? Did Jinni di come with Bunny?" he asked, his excitement evident in his voice, which made me feel a tinge of sadness.

"Baby, today Bunny isn't coming with Jinni because he's at home with Shanta kaki," I explained, and he sadly pouted.

Every Saturday, Jinni comes with Bunny to meet him.

"How was your exam?" I asked, trying to divert his mind from Bunny.

"It's good," he said, and I nodded.

"So, when does your vacation start?" I inquired.

"From tomorrow," he replied, but I felt a little sad knowing I wouldn't be able to meet him.

"Ansh baba, let's go. Madam is waiting for you," his driver interrupted, and he nodded.

But before leaving, he gestured for me to bend down, and as I did, he kissed my cheek.And I hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry, Ansh. I'll talk to your mother, and then you can come to my house and play with Bunny," I assured him. Ansh's face lit up with happiness.

"Really, di?" he asked, and I nodded.

I asked his driver if Ansh's family knows about us, but he said that Ansh has threatened him not to inform anything about Bunny. I was shocked at Ansh's antics but asked for Kiyansh's mother's phone number.

Sometimes, unexpected bonds are the most real.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Thank you;)