CHAPTER 01

ISHIKA POV-

I woke up early as I was going to college to bring my certificate. I am going alone today to refresh and recapture the memories.

     I woke up from my bed and made my bed. I don't like messy and unclean rooms. My room is always clean. Then I did my morning routine. I made my coffee.

         I live here alone. I recently started living alone here. I used to live in my hostel. After completing my graduation in computers, I came here. I am still searching for my job. I got opportunities from many companies, but I refused all of them for the best opportunity. 

          I got ready to go. I like wearing kurtis. I used to wear kurtis to college because it was more comfortable for me than wearing modern jeans and clothes. I worea plane purple kutha set.

💜💜

I just came to my university's main door

I just came to my university's main door. I captured it with my camera. I've enjoyed capturing it since I was twelve years old.

     Then I met my watchman, who is in the mid-50's. He is a kind person. I met him, and then he spoke with a bright smile. "How are you, Ishika Thalli?" (Thalli means dear.)
Then I replied, "I am fine, uncle," in a polite way. I wished him every day in the morning while going to college and while going to the hostel. I call him uncle. He is my well-wisher. Then I took a photo with him. He smiled at the photo.

      Then I started walking to my block. My university is very big; there are many courses. I am a computer science engineering student. My block is the last one. So I have to walk. When I reached my block,
Then I kept my story with a photo of my block with the 'caption'Missing my old days and my friends.

My college days were wonderful. My friends are just amazing. I never had many friends in school, but when I came to college, I got a few loyal friends. Those are enough because quality is better than quantity.

    As I was walking through the corridors, I saw the lavender flowers, which were really bright. I touched them, and I don't know why my tears started rolling. I'm going to miss them all. Then I captured it with my camera. Then I took my phone and took a photo of my streak, which I maintained every day. I like to post photos on social media apps.

      I am going to the office room to meet my professor to collect the certificate. His name is Vinay. He is really a cool and calm professor who is in the mid-30s. He always talks funny. As I went there, I saw many people in a queue. I saw if I could find any classmates, but they were all from different departments, so I just stood there.

    As the queue is moving forward. I am standing there, looking here and there. It was my turn. He asked casually.

      "How are you?" I politely smiled at him and replied, "I'm totally fine, sir." He just wanted to say something, but suddenly his phone rang, which grabbed our attention. And then he gave me my certificates, and he went to answer the phone.

        Then I came outside and went to the 2nd floor to see my classroom. While going to my floor, I saw my junior myra. She is so calm and polite. She always wishes me well when we meet. She wore a red kurti, which has a floral design to it. When she saw me, her face turned into a bright smile. She came near me while running, and she is a little far from me. I can see her excitement as if her mother saw her son after a long time. She came near and hugged me. I love her very much. She always makes me feel like a younger sibling. I never felt I had a younger sister, as she was always there for me as a sister. She broke the hug and said, "I really miss you, Ishika, sis." She said it in a sad tone, and I could feel her sadness on her face. Then I said, "You can call me anytime you want." She smiled at me. Suddenly, her friend called her to the class. Then she left from there.

        I went to my classroom. The classroom was empty. The blackboard has some texts, which I ignored. I went to the second bench and sat on it. I really miss them. I didn't inform anyone. I just want to recapture the memories. I went and sat at my best friend Rahul's place, which is beside me. I just felt sorrowful.

       I never felt like this before in my 10th and 12th grades. I am literally feeling very bad now. My past memories were in my mind with my friends.

        They are the best people I have met in my whole life. My best friend in my school betrayed me, and after that, I never believed in friendship until I saw them. They are amazing. They never made me sad. We are a group of five. My friends are Rahul, Deepti, Varun, and Aakash. I am missing them. I saw the bench where we did some reels.

         We had so much fun. I know these days will never come back. The days we fought, the days we cried, the days we enjoyed, the days we roasted each other, the days we compared each other with animals in the reels, the day when my friends had a party, the day when I made biryani with my friends, they won't come back.

         I just cried when I remembered these moments. I just love them all. Everyone was busy building their careers. But when I call someone, they will pick it up immediately. There are the best things that happened in my whole life.

      I was thinking about all of this when my phone rang. It is from my lovely thataya
(in Telugu we call grandfather thataya).

       I love him a lot; he is my beloved person in my whole life. He always understands me. I will talk to him every time I am free. I picked up the call.
OTP-

"Hello, thatya, How are you?" I asked

"Hello, Thali (dear)" It was not my grandpa, but it was my grandmother. I can hear her voice crack. I can sense that something has happened. But what happened? I am so worried.

"Ammama (grandmother), what happened? Where is grandpa??" I asked her, as I was worried.

"Come here once," she ordered. I can feel something bad about them without any delay. I told her,I am coming there."

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓹𝓪? 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓶𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭? 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻.

______________________________________

This is my first book I hope you guys like it <3. Hope you guys love the chapter stay tuned for further chapter.