PRE SEASON INTERVIEW

Mula Pov

"Hey yall I got my girl Mula Baby here. Show some love!" The whole studio started clapping and chanting my name.

"Yeah Big Mula here. Wassup yall." I said.

"So we when we heard you were going over to NowthatsTv, we were shocked." I laughed. "I thought you were done?"

"Nah I was beating Natalie's ass forreal. Like bitch is from San Francisco, I'm from compton. Put some respect on South Central on god." I said.

"Yuh. We all know you get active." I nodded. "You ready for the reunion?"

"Yeah I mean I settled all my beef's out the house so me personally I'm good but I know Heaven wanna get something off her chest." I shrugged.

"We saw you fuck her up." I laughed again. "You had her leaking."

"Bitches always thinking just cuz I'm chill and quiet that I won't fuck a bitch up. If it's about me and mines then Imma step. Just like in the house, I told Moni: "Aye bae step back and let me run this fade". Heaven steady picking at bitches smaller than her so I had to tag her. If she got packed out that's on her." I shrugged.

"Speaking of Moni." I laughed. "She's here right now. Moni come on out girl." Moni came out.

"Wassup yall it's 336Moni in this bitch." Moni sat on my lap to the side to face the interviewer.

"How did this start?" We were asked. "Did you two know each other before coming in because Mula you were dating Bree?"

"We knew of each other because Queen D is my cousin." I said "I know they faught on Big Lex but there was no beef. So when D and I did this show is when we met in person for the first time."

"Yall was tweeting back and forth flirting before the house though." I looked away.

"This girl kept playing with me like I wasn't going to take her from her bitch." Moni said. "I don't give a fuck about Bree like oh well you lost to a bad bitch."

"Period." I nodded. "Did you two make it official in the house or after the show?"

"In the house." I said. "I called Bree on facetime and broke up with her. Like Bree makes it seem like our relationship was so great and it wasn't."

"Whatcu mean?"

"4 months into our relationship she started putting her hands on me all over bitches finding me attractive. Like how is that my fault." I made a face. "We would break up and get back together all the time but with Moni it's different. We talk shit out and my sons love her. They call her Mommy and on some real shit she loves them too and I love her kids." I said.

"It's about mutual respect and understanding. We respect each other and I will never put my hands on her. I had to make it very clear I wasn't Bree." I nodded.

"Yall are so cute." I kissed Moni's cheek. "Yall can catch Moni and Mula on The Academy airing tonight."

"Peace yall." I said.

"Bye yall."

authors note ayyyyi'm so excited for thiscomment what you want to seepeace fam ✌️

authors note
ayyyy
i'm so excited for this
comment what you want to see
peace fam ✌️