episode 2

previously on The Academy.....

"To fight." Naj went to hand the wood off then Hoodrat started swinging. She ain't connect on nothing. Naj was doing her shits in. Mink. Mink. Mink.

"Bitch you got the right one. Bitch." Naj said.

~

Mula Pov

"Why is yall grabbing me?" Hoodrat asked.

"Got yo ass beat." I said and I started shaking my ass. "Got yo ass beat." Moni got behind me.

"My bitch got ass. Yuh." Moni said. I heard Naj laughing and she had every right to. My phone started going the fuck off. I stopped twerking and I went off to the side to answer it. It was Bree.

"Yes, moe." I said.

"Don't do all that my nigga. Why is you letting this bitch take your phone to send a picture? What the fuck is going on?" Bree started yelling. "I have been texting your ass for the last couple of hours. Stop playing on my top, Saire." Now why is she calling me my government name.

"Chill on the government." I said. On some opp ass shit.

"Saire Zion Thompson stop motherfucking playing with me on my soul." Bree continued.

"Girl chill the fuck out. It's really not that deep." I said then I hung up.

~

CONFESSIONAL

Like this bitch really got me fucked up like calm the fuck down. You is not my motherfucking momma, my nigga.

~

I walked back over to everyone. They had separated Hoodrat and Naj. Hoodrat ended up taking off her shirt like ew. I turned around.

"That shits nasty." I said. I turned to Moni. "I need something else to look at." She just leaned and leaned into my chest. I turned to D. "Oh my Moms said call her." D nodded and took out her phone. She walked away on her phone.

"So Mula what's your real name?" Jess asked. I chuckled.

"Saire. Named my baby boy after me." I said.

"How'd you get the name Mula?" Luccy asked.

"My pops started called me Mula when I was 3 because even then I was all about the Mula you feel me?" They all nodded. "I added baby when I was about 14. Mula baby just sound so nice when Moni says it." She flipped her hair.

"Mula baby." Moni said. I smirked and hugged her.

"And your voice is so nice." Jess said.

"Not too much, Jess." Moni said and they all laughed.

~

We all got to the house and I went right into my suitcase and I put on my timbs because I told Hoodrat we was fighting at the house. On Saire my nigga, I'm putting this bitch to bed. Naj put her bonnet on me because I don't wear wigs. This is all natural and she not pulling my hair out.

"Come on, Hoodrat. We got space and opportunity." I said. She squared up right away and I started just going in. Mink. Straight to the face. Mink. Body. I flipped that bitch on the ground and straight face shots before they pulled me off her. Her face was all bloody. "Yuh Big Mula." I said.

"That's how you do it, Cuzzo." D said.

"That's my bitch yall." Moni said. Hoodrat got up.

"You wanted a fade too?" She pointed at D.