★┆Chapter 1

"I'm Smart! " As they whispered before some guys walked in. As they laughed before pulling the other down by their hair. Grabbing hands full of their hair as they bang their head onto the sink as blood leaked down his face. The guys let go before looking over to his friends and nodding. The male face was cover in blood and tears before being grabbed "No please! " he yelled but no one heard his cried for help. The bell rings as the other guys walked out laughing as he laid on the cold ground, in pain. "What did I do wrong? " he curled up crying as his clothes was stain in the others Cologne. After a few moments of resting, he got up and limp to the door. His body filled with bruises, cuts, and even fresh bite marks. He reached for the light but fell out of the bathroom as everyone looked at him before laughing "Such a loser! He end up dead under the bridge somewhere! " he gets up quickly as he tried to ignore them "Is it true? " his thoughts interrupt him. "One day someone will like me for my personality" he hoped before heading home. His mother and father was waiting at the door, glaring at him. "Your late dumbass. You forgot to fix dinner and now you gonna have to clean! Don't forget you have to make dinner now! " he quickly rush inside as he cook rice and sushi as he held in any tears knowing what will come next if they seen him crying. His body was weak and vulnerable. He sat at the table watching his parents eat as he stay quiet. After a hour or two they gave him the scraps. A spoonful of rice and half eaten sushi. He eat quickly before standing up. Once he did, His mother begin yelling "Your an ungrateful piece of shit! Thinking you can stand up without being told too! " He flinched before sitting down before feeling a painful stinging in his face. She slapped him like really hard. "I'm sorry mother" she smiled almost like she was making him be something she needed. Once it was around time, he laid in his bed looking up at the ceiling before his door open. His mother walked in and smirk as his eyes widened "I'm sorry! I'm really am! " she goes to stab him as he dodges some of the attempts as blood tickled down his arm. "When will this stop" he threw her to the ground as he felt a slight moment of relief before he quickly runs to the door.