the seven deadly sins assemble

(dianes pov)

i was walking along the road when a group of knights stopped me.  leave you monster! they said. oh yeah? make me!  i said. my eyes watering up. don't you have any decency gaining up on a woman like that! 

???: double sword attack! 

hey there you okay said the little boy. i blushed a little but my heart belonged to someone else. 

the boy who left 200 years ago.

i miss harlequin so much. if he doesn't come back i'll die of loneliness.

hey, what's your name mines meliodas. hi there meliodas my names diane. we ate lunch together. meliodas is really cute.  after lunch we said by and went our separate ways. i went back home to my cave(authors note in this story diane never went back to megadozer)

( 2 months later)

i was walking by the river. i saw a knight with golden armor, a purple cape and a green sword.

helbram: i swear he was around here with that giant bitch.

diane: who are you calling giant bitch,huh! i was angry at him and helbram threw his sword at me piercing my stomach. i used fillet and roast.

helbram: so your harlequin's friend huh.

how do you know him?!

he is my friend and he killed me the night he left you.

im seeking him out to get my revenge.

fillet and roast punched him this knocked him out.

i was arrested by the holy knights.

but meliodas saved me. 

meliodas: hey come with me diane shes a friend of mine.i was blushing again.

can we talk in private diane? he asked. yeah i said.

im creating a new group of holy knights called the seven deadly sins.you want to join?                       i'll think about it.

(2 hours later.)

hey meliodas? yeah? i want to join the sins. if been alone for 200 years and i don't want to be alone anymore. so yes i'll join.

meliodas brought me to a big stone building. there was a big door for me to fit in.

when i entered i saw a tall man with silver hair.

that's ban. meliodas said pointing to ban. that's king he said. king looked oddly like harlequin but fat he also had different clothes.  h-hey king said.  i said hi and shook his hand. hey cap'n whats her name? it's diane. king went a little red with a shocked face.

i think king is harlequin but my gut feels like it's not.

i will find out the truth.

just to clarify king is in his human form.

HOPED YOU LIKED THE FIRST PART OF MY FANFIC TATA ;3