my suspicions

(king's pov)

i waved at diane. i knew her from somewhere. no it couldn't be? was it the diane i've known all these years!? she was staring at me. does she recognize me? i hung my head down and left.i was so ashamed of myself for leaving her alone for 200 years. i-i should k-kill myself. she probably hates me. since the only way to get rid of the shame is to make myself die cut by cut.

     (meliodas pov)

i went to king's room to wake him up. what i saw shocked me! king was covered in blood.i picked him up and brought him to merlin. we bandaged  king up and put him in bed.

merlin: king will be in a coma for two weeks. 

diane was worried about king she still needs to find out the truth.

diane: hey merlin? does king have any other names?

merlin: not that i know of.

              (king's pov)

i was having a dream about my childhood with diane.

got you! diane said. her clothes came off . i blushed. d-d-d-diane! your n-naked!!

this where the only clothes i had. here i can make you new ones.  pigtails! pigtails! diane that tickles.

(end of flashback) 

i woke up from my coma in my fairy form. i ran and hid. from diane. she was looking for me.

diane: where are you king? 

all of the sins where looking for me. i changed into my human form and came out of hiding. diane seen me and grabbed me. i blushed. hey king are you okay? y-yeah. from this day on they became best friends. they fought enemies together. they had a campfire together.

they were happy having fun as friends together.

until 4 years later she would find out the truth. who king really is.

(vampires of edinburgh chapter next tata:3)