the truth

(4 years later)  if you guys haven't read vampires of edinburgh you should read it  first.

                                            (diane pov)

 the seven deadly sins were sent to edinburgh to deal with the vampires there causing havoc. 

on our way there me and king were talking about our pasts.

king: well 700 years ago i left my forest and i don't remember the rest he lied.

  diane: 800 years ago i left megadozer and lived in a cave alone for 100 years until  harlequin came along and played with me day after day. until he left me. i regret letting him go to the burning village alone. i was so sad when he didn't return. 2 months before i joined the seven deadly sins  a holy knight named helbram tried to kill me but, meliodas saved me.

king: were here diane. we went inside the castle.

meliodas: izraf.

izraf: ahh meliodas did you come to die. 

meliodas: actually we came to kill you.

izraf: all vampires attack! every vampire except gelda attacked. attack gelda izraf demanded. no gelda said

i want to be with my lover. not die to never see him again.

during battling izraf king disappeared.

after the battle with izraf  i found king being tortured by a vampire.  i killed the vampire and when i looked where king was i didn't see him there. i searched and searched, i couldn't find him anywere. 

                  (king pov)

once diane found me she killed the vampire that was torturing me. all  the cuts made it very hard to stay in my human form. i ran off to hide. i turned into my fairy form.  i was hiding behind the throne. me turning into a fairy made a little poof sound.

kings thoughts: oh shit what if diane heard me. if she sees me in this form she'll figure it out. she probably hates me for abandoning her 200 years ago.

suddenly someone moved the throne i was hiding behind. it was a vampire with a power level of 18,000.  

spirit spear chastiefol form 3 fossilization! then i used guardien to destroy the vampire. it made a lot of sound. i used a lot of power so i was even weaker than before. i started crying from all the pain.  i heard foot steps coming towards me. it was diane.

( diane pov)

h-harlequin i said dropping down on my knees . what happened? a vampire kidnaped me during the fight and cut me over and over. he explained i picked him up and asked why he was disguised as king. he told me helbram would kill him if he found him. i had no choice but to leave. i committed so many sins i didn't deserve to be with you. i was in jail for 200 years.

i hugged king fiercely and started to cry. 

y-you remember when meliodas found me in a pile of blood? yeah? i cut myself that day because i was ashamed of what i did to you. king explained.

after king calmed me down. we started back to our camp.

we should probably get back to the sins king said. i need to get you to merlin king.

once we got back to our camp i set king down in one of the tents we had set up earlier. 

meliodas: hey diane, who's this guy?

ban: who's the little runt? ban said chugging beer. i punched him using my giant strength.

merlin: diane. where is king? oh, he's in the tent over there. please hurry he needs medical attention! merlin walked over to the tent that i pointed to. he looks pretty bad. about 2 weeks of healing should do it. i went to sleep right on the side of kings tent. 

                       (next morning)

                                (king pov)

                    i woke up to something poking me. hey king are you feeling better? y-yes.

meliodas: hey guys were headed for liones. so let's go. i put king on my shoulder. king snuggled close to my neck. he was adorable.