Found | Chapter 13

♪Y/N POV♪

I wake up in a cold sweat as I sit up in a bed?

I do remember being in the living room. Why am I in here?

I pull the sheets away as I stand up with a yawn. Where did Hobie even go?

It was weird because it's normally not quite in here it was just odd as hell because not even my roommate is this quiet, not even Hobie. I may not live with him, but he's not a person to shut up, really.

I opened the door to see the couch was empty, that was odd. Was he not just here. I walk over to the couch to only Zero sleeping sound fully

He's normally always sleep, he's one sleepy dog, if I would say, but that's not what I was wondering about. I needed to find Hobie. This is sorta worrying... I don't want to do this again...

I sighed at least, trying to calm myself down just a bit. Okay! I look around, the room, bathroom, kitchen, even inside thing and under stuff. He was just nowhere, and my god, my hands are shaking...

Why do people always leave me...

I sit in the corner as I curled up in a ball as I tried to think of something that I could do but this just happened so many times I don't know why I'm not used to it but it just still hurts

                      ____________________

"Yo, Y/n? Why are you on the floor?" Someone asked as they tapped my shoulder.

I lift me head up slowly as I see Hobie looking at me a bit confused. He helped me up, but once he got a good look at me, he decided to ask. "Where you crying or something."

"Huh?" I asked, still kinda sleepy... I guess I fell asleep while I was waiting. I rub my hand over my skin as I feel warm tears going down my face. "I'm okay, I guess I was crying in my sleep or something."

Hobie shook his head. "You don't just cry in your sleep..." He seemed concerned for my well-being, but I don't even really remember why I was crying, so it didn't matter much anyway.

I shrugged. "It's fine, I don't even remember my dream that much, so I would say just leave it alone." I said and walked backward over to the kitchen. "So why were you gone so long it literally night time." I replied, and it was most definitely darker than how it was before i dozed off.

"I won't answer your question. You have to answer mine first." Hobie said in a stern tone it was just almost demanding.

I shook my head." Never mind, you don't have to answer my question it was stupid anyway." Now that I think about it, I don't think I want to know why he was gone.

Hobie sighed as he tossed a box over to me. Even if I caught it, i didn't think I would get some kind of present. It was poorly wrapped, but it still looked like it had some thought in it.

"Also, when I was coming back, I saw this guy, and he heard that I was talking about you and he kinda followed me back, it was very annoying... so could you just talk to him?" Asked Hobie as he sighed.

I was sorta confused as I walked over to the door. "I don't know that many people, so who-" I stopped as I saw him... he stood right in front of me with a smile. On his face, that made my heart stop.

Hobie stood next to me as he whispered in my ear. "Who is he?"

"Oh, Y/n! You never told him about us?" He stopped as her put his arm around me. "My name is Lin... that's all you have to know, but I  dated your little girlfriend here, or should I say... Married?"

Hobie looked around as he was trying to find the words to answer to the question, but he shook his head as he recalled something. "Y/n isn't my girlfriend, but I would say that she doesn't look really comfortable around you right now?"

"How would you know? You barely even know her." He said as he rolled his eyes and walked around my house with me by my side. "Don't follow us..." He said loudly, then under his breath, he looked back really quick. "Fucking low life."

I was really uncomfortable but I didn't say anything I just couldn't... it felt like I never left him at all I felt like just some wife again.

"So now! Y/n still live in this apartment... just how I remember, sad and depressing. Oh! Do you still live with that 'girl' roomate?" He asked in a sarcastic tone as he insulted my life how it was.

I wouldn't let him talk about Oliver like that, though it was instreamly rude to say because they were trans.

"They're doing fine, but you don't need to say that like there some kind of other species." I said in a low tone, trying to not get so loud.

He squeezed my arm roughly as he looked at me with dead eyes. "If I said they were a girl there, a girl."

"But that's not what they like to go by. It's they/ he..." I said as I hissed slightly at the pain in my arm.

The conversation came to a halt as I felt the pressure being taken off. I looked over to see his hand was no longer on my arm. Actually, he wasn't even nowhere near me?

I looked up to see a bunch of webs on the ceiling, and Jin was no longer here, more like stuck in the webs, and I didn't even do that.

"He was talking a lot, and to be honest, he was being disrespectful in every way possible." Hobie said, still shooting webs up to him as he smiled a bit at him struggling.

I quickly grabbed his hand and stopped him before he could do more. "Stop! Stop... Let him down. He didn't do anything, I was fine. I didn't need your help."

"But you were uncomfortable I-" He said, but I stopped him.

A tear ran down my face as I pointed up to him. "Just let him down, I don't want him to hurt you too." I said as I covered my face slightly. "Give me a second..." I went to the bathroom, keeping my hands over my face trying to keep the rest of my composer, but my bariour dropped as I sunk to the floor at the door.

I don't want to leave. How will he think of me after this...

Why me.