A clumsy crush

In the DaFuqboom universe. while still being in the attack of skibidi toilets all alliance members were in danger but speaker woman. One of the most strongest and the powerful female agent in the whole alliance. she was so chill during the war having fun, listening to music on her headphones, fancy fighting, gossiping with her pals and most important looking and seeking men was the way she describes herself.

She is such a talkative rizz person. she has tun of boyfriends yes you heard it right a tun boyfriends. she is so beautiful so pretty but sour when she talks but from her heart she is kind and helpful.
most of all how many boyfriends she had there is only one man she has always loved "Titan speaker man" the best of all the titan of speakers.
He is so handsome so dashing but the problem is he is a titan and she is a normal speaker woman how can this be 😓

Anyways the speaker woman's name is Scarlett . The only women who fights in the speaker alliance and "that is me looking in the mirror Beauty is dipping off even the mirror 🪞 cant take it btw the day has started for work gatta be going 💋 bye lovely Scarlett.. getting late".

story begins...............

.

.

.

tv woman : "hey where is this pink headed speaker face".

Camera woman : "she must be dancing around like a silly 😜 billy 12 year old .

Tv woman : "I'll just message her"

Camera woman : "anyways how's it going"

TV woman : "it's going good but I'm just concern about Titan TV man"

Camera woman : "what about him"

Tv women : "As we know that he is a little injured after that Astro toilet fight"

Camera woman : "oh yeah I remember, same with Titan cameraman and Titan speaker man"

Tv woman : "yeah I know but where is this girl"

Speaker woman (Scarlett) : "hey b**** I'm here what do you want from me"

TV woman : "so girl where you been. rizzing off men. Or doing something that your not suppose do.

Speaker woman(Scarlett) : "none of your business Bethany!"

Tv woman (Bethany) : "it is my business! To look over fools like you. Who are messing around and not being a part of the war"

Speaker woman (Scarlett) : "I am part of the war!!!😡"

Camera woman : "Guys I think you need to just stop and I think we have to go up stairs on the roof of the building to watch toilets 🚽 and let's see what's happening with the Titans."

Speaker woman (Scarlett) : "What Titans!! Titan speakerman !!! I'm coming!!"

On the building's roof.

Speaker woman (Scarlett) : "I have such a big crush on titan speakerman. I can't even tell you girls how handsome is he!..........what!why you looking at me like that. You know you two are so boring"

Camera woman : "guys I think we should just stop talking about titan speakerman and men and men and men."

Tv woman (Bethany) : "Yeah well thanks to our Scarlet to make us talk about them all the time."

Camera woman : "🤢 eww look at those toilets over there. so ugly!"

Speaker woman (Scarlett) : "Girl what do you even expect from a toilet to be like. what are you even expecting a beautiful toilet with hair and a dashing face oh my God why would i even say that."