saving speaker woman

Titan speakerman x speaker women ♥️
Part 2

Titan speakerman is getting ready for the day thinking about what happened yesterday. Titan speaker man: "what the heck was that. Is Scarlett mad or something well what can is say my alliance is a bunch of silly speaker dancing around. I am the best ."

Titan camera man:"I see someone is a little extra over confidenced."

Titan speaker man:" no no (gets nervous) not at all. I am not over confidence. No one is over confidence more then you."

Titan camera man:"what do you mean ???"

Titan speaker man:"I mean like you were over confidence when we fought Gman like I mean like um.. your little shield 🛡️you um... thought you would get saved by it because you believed that you were OP so well it turned out that you were...

Titan camera man:"turn out that I what? that I what?.... you want to fight Titan speaker man!"

Titan speaker man:" no no no not at all why would I want to fight with you. I was just thinking about speaker woman"

Titan Camera man:"speaker woman??"(turned to titan speakerman raising his eyebrows)

Titan speaker Man:"yeah remember what happened yesterday. Speaker woman and her friends are so funny."(fake laughter)

Titan camera man:"oh yeah 👍. I was wondering why don't you date her? Poor girl likes you"

Titan speaker man:". Yeah sure thing! "
Both titans starts to laugh loudly and all the mini camera men are looking at them and then they both stop laughing.

Titan speaker man:" wait you're joking right I didn't really mean I'm going to date her."

Titan cameraman:" of course not why would I tell you to date her or should I if you want me to."

Titan speaker man:"no no why would I want you to. (Takes a deep breath) Okay let's go and find the toilets we have work to do and where is Titan TV man he's been gone for a while. He didn't came back from yesterday."

Titan camera man:"He might get be getting his screen fixed."

They both left off to kill some toilet on the other hand Scarlett is walking by a street with her friends talking to them about yesterday.

Speaker woman Scarlett:"oh my God because of you two titan speak man will hate me now and he must be talking s*** about me"

TV woman Bethany:"whatever ! just get to the point look there's a buzz saw 🪚 toilet over there I'm taking my head off"

TV woman took her head off and killed the bus saw toilet in a second by using her mind controlling powers. camera woman starts to shooting her bullets out of her gun on the back.

Speaker woman Scarlett:"yeah I don't even want to do anything (she saw titan speaker flying in the sky) oh my God that's titan speaker man!! he looks so cool while flying! I wish I can fly with him"

Tv woman Bethany:" okay get to work !!"

An alarm 🚨 of emergency raked on tv woman emergency watch ⌚ she looked at both of her girls and start to grab them at teleport to her TV base but as soon as they could get in her black smoke....

Speaker woman Scarlett: " hey 👋 (slapped tv woman) get off of me I am not going anywhere! Can't you see that speaker titan is over there!! If you wanna go, Go don't forse me . "

Tv woman Bethany: "(O⁠wo) okay then you want to stay in danger you are pleased to. Now go and die because you don't want to listen to me anyways.

She left off with camera woman.

Camera woman: (in the black smoke)"hey we shouldn't leave her alone like that it could be dangerous."

Tv woman Bethany:" so what could we do?"

Camera woman:"Talk to her and bring her here"

Tv woman Bethany:"Like she would come "

As they arrive at the tv base.

Tv scientist:" girls your here! that was a place that your not suppose to be it was danger there because the toilet trapped a trap there.

Titan tv man:"it was a basic trap (⁠^⁠3⁠^⁠)

Camera woman:" titan tv man what are you doing here?? Aren't you supposed to be with the Titans ?

Titan tv man : "I don't know about that ask him , he might know " ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Back to Scarlett.

Titan speaker man: "titan camera man you look after Gman and I'll handle it here"

Titan camera man:" Fine Titan speaker man"

As titan flys away after Gman and Scarlett is looking at titan speaker man

Speaker woman Scarlett: "OMG he is so handsome. Just look at the way he fights!!"

Titan speakerman is fighting all the skibidi toilets and showing off his moves (not actually but for speaker woman that's show off) as a huge toilet appeared from nowhere and start looking at Scarlett with a dirty look.
Scarlett start using her knives and try fighting the toilet but he was too huge in size that she couldn't fight him back. Then titan speakerman turns back and saw that she was trying to kill the huge ugly toilet. Then the toilet pushed her back.
She starts to fall down from the street into the water down there . She looks back and starts to scream and she put her hands on face and then she suddenly she stops falling she removed her hands off her face and she saw that titan speakerman Caught her in his hand and he took a closer look in his hands and he give her a sus smile 😏
Titan speakerman crushed the skibidi toilet below his feet.

Speaker woman Scarlett: "thank you titan"

Titan Speaker man: you welcome Scar..

So many flying gun toilet came from all four sides. They were surrounded by them. Then he put Scarlett on his shoulder.

Titan speaker man: "hold on tight"

And then he twirls in the air by shoots his laser guns on his hands and killing all the toilets in a second.

Scarlett was holding on to his shoulder tightly during that time she felt so dizzy that she vomited on his shoulder but titan speakerman didn't even know what just happened on his shoulder

Scarlett was holding on to his shoulder tightly during that time she felt so dizzy that she vomited on his shoulder but titan speakerman didn't even know what just happened on his shoulder. After that he looks at Scarlett again and said

Titan speaker man: "what happened to your jetpack"??
He puts Scarlett no a balcony of a building.

Speaker woman Scarlett: "well that's something I didn't think about!"

Titan speaker man:" you didn't think about or you just wanted to grab my attention young lady???"

She just stared at in embarrassment.
.
.
.
.
Chapter ends 🌹👠❤️