Part one: happy birthday

I do switch POV's, just so you know!

(Ein's POV) 

I wake up and immediately hop out of bed. It was June 1st, my birthday! I had been so excited! I quickly got dressed, went downstairs, and ate some cereal. While I ate, I decided on tpwhat to do for the day. I didn't really have any plans...maybe I could go to Pierce's house! My bud would love spending the day with me! I headed outside and towards Pierces house. He lived next door to Aphmau. I knocked, and he opened the door, still in his pajamas. "Hm? Oh, hey Ein!" He said, smiling. I smiled back. "Hey Pierce! Guess what today is!" I said, grinning. He paused. "Oh! It's your birthday!". He said, laughing. I nod. "Yup! And guess what? I wanna have a good day, so I'm inviting everyone over to my house for a sleepover!" I told him excitedly, happy he remembered. Pierce grins. "Count me in!" 

(Quick note: MID did happen, and Pierce has memory of it, while Noi does not. Aphmau and Ava are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THIS FANFIC!)

(Pierce's POV) 

After Ein left, I got dressed, slightly embarrassed that he had seen me in my pajamas. It didn't matter though. Ein had been so happy when he came over! It was the happiest I had seen him in a while, what with Aaron and Zane hating his guts. I sigh. It wasn't really fair, what with how Ein was treated when he was little. He just pranks people because it's his way of coping with the memories. I put my hair back into its regular ponytail. I glanced out the window to see Ein talking to Aphmau and Aaron. I continued watching. He was probably inviting them to the sleepover he had invited me to. I watched as both Aph and Aaron nodded, probably telling him they were going to be there. I hoped they would. Last year, it was only me and Noi  who showed up. I sat down on my bed. Noi. That was a whole different level of complicated, what with everything that happened with Ava, who was never found...and me having to wipe Noi's memories before he went insane from grief. I hadn't seen Asch, Leif, or Rhys in a long time, but Rhys and I had been keeping in touch with the same machine he had used to stay connected with lady grandma in Ava's apartment. I got up and headed outside, towards Noi's house, hoping maybe he had some mutton, because mine was running low. I missed Damos Noi.

(So yeah...Pierce's POV was a lot longer than Ein's... WHOOPS!)

(KC's POV)

I pulled the cake out of the oven. It was one of my best, made fresh for Ein's birthday. I sighed. I might not like Ein, but, since Aphmau asked for the cake, I agreed to make it. I set it on the counter to cool, and went to get dressed, coming down after a few minutes. I turned on the TV to listen to while I frosted the cake with blue icing. It was saying something about a fire, nothing really interesting. I finished putting on the blue icing and topped it with gold colored icing flowers. Wasn't really sure about the whole sleepover thing. It seemed like another opportunity for Ein to prank us. I heard a knock at the door, and looked out the window to see Zane. I opened the door and he came in, seemingly agitated. "What's wrong Zane?" I asked, concerned. "I don't trust Ein. The sleepover could be an opportunity for him to repeat what happened in the cabin." My face falls. Zane was referring to when Ein was controlling Aphmau so he could kill Aaron. That had been truly traumatizing.

(Ack-my fingers)

(Noi's POV)

I opened the door to see Ein standing there eagerly. I smiled, and being the nice person I am, offered him a cookie, which he accepted and ate. "Hey Noi, can you come to my birthday sleepover tonight?" Birthday sleepover? I thought about it, then said "Sure!" Ein smiled, and left, heading towards Kim's house. I closed the door. That was weird. And was it Ein's birthday today? I looked at my calender, and sure enough, it was. I sighed. I can't believe I forgot! I sat down on the couch to watch the news. After turning on the TV, it started saying something about a fire. Apparently there had been a fire in an old cabin in the middle of the woods, and an underground area had been discovered, filled with emeralds. Why would someone just have a bunch of emeralds? I remembered something Aphmau had told me, that Ein had done in the past, before I became close friends with them. Something about Ein controlling her and trying to kill Aaron, using potions made out of emeralds. It was scary, according to her, and Aaron can't remember most of it. i got up, deciding to make Ein a birthday present. Maybe it would be nice, considering Zane and Aaron and Kim all hate him?