Part 2: Happy birthday-continued

(the image at the top is a server map)

(Mac's POV)

I screamed as Ein hit the floor. I felt Noi grab my shoulder. He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Don't panic. Look at the back of his head." I did so, and saw that it wasn't a bullet, but a tranquilizer dart. He wasn't dead, but unconscious! I relaxed a little, but I was still shaking in fear. Who was this person? What did they want from us? And how did they know where we lived? The person came inside, and four more people with dart guns followed. Pierce stepped in front of Noi and I. "Who are you?!" He yelled, more of a demand than a question. One of the people in the back lifted their gun and shot Pierce in the leg, and after a second, he collapsed into Noi's arms. My lip trembled. I had a few options. I could try and run, or I could call for help. I decided to try and run, and spun on my heel and ran towards the back door, pulling Noi with me. I opened the door, and felt a dart enter my shoulder. I stumbled backwards, feeling it take effect immediately. I felt someone catch me, but it wasn't Noi. It was one of the men. I tried to get away, but they gagged me, and my eyes fell closed, trapping me in blackness.

(Did yall think I was gonna Madurder Ein? Nah, he's my favorite, i couldn't even if I wanted to!)

(KC's POV)

Zane and I jumped at the sound of yelling from next door. Zane brushed it off as 'Ein's daily chaos', but it didn't feel right to me. I lived next door to Ein, and he had never screamed like that. My face paled. What if it wasn't even Ein screaming? It could have been Pierce or Noi? And didn't Mac go to the sleepover too? "Zane, I wanna go check on them!" I said, hopping up from the couch. He grabbed my arm, sighing. "Kawaii-Chan, no offense, but this is clearly a trap. Ein has done this to you in the past!" He said, hugging me. I sighed shakily. He wasn't wrong. They had pretended to be hurt to steal from me in the past... "Alright..." I said unhappily. I sat back down on the couch, and Zane sat next to me. "What do you want to watch?" I asked Zane. He shrugged. "I don't care what we watch, you can pick." I internally groaned. I hated making choices! That's why I had Aphmau help me so much. I just said a random movie. "How about men in black?" I asked, grabbing it off the shelf. Zane nodded. "Sure." He said. While I was putting the movie in, there was a knock on the door. I watched as Zane went and opened it, and I was surprised to see Aphmau and Aaron. "Hey KC! Do you think we could hang out here for the night? My power went out." Aphmau said, grinning. I nodded. "If you don't mind the chaos over there, sure!" I said, gesturing towards Ein's house. Aphmau closed the door behind her, and we all sat down on the couch as the movie started. My worries about what was happening at Ein's house faded. Zane was probably right about it being a prank. I closed my eyes and leaned against Zane, comforted by his embrace. I eventually fell asleep, dreaming of my family.

(FOR ALL YOU ZANE-CHAN SHIPPERS, THEY ARE DATING! Mainly because I love that ship with all my heart!)

(Noi's POV) 

I hid in the pantry of Ein's house as the strange men looked for me. I trembled in fear. I had jumped into the cabinet as soon as I heard them following us to the kitchen, and I was in one of the top shelf cabinets. I had watched as Mac collapsed to the floor, and was picked up by the men and brought outside through the back door. The men had also done the same with Ein and Pierce. I stayed silent, listening to what they were saying. I heard them mention something about forever potions, and my blood ran cold. Even though I hadn't been there when it happened, Aphmau had told me what had gone down at the cabin, and reminded me last week not to tell Aaron about her dying. Were these the people who had controlled her before? I watched as the men all left the house, and heard a car engine revving. I waited until the engine sounds died out of hearing range, then climbed out of the cabinet. I peered out through the window, and seeing the yard empty, decided to go get help. I spun around and immediately froze because one of the men had stayed behind, and was now holding a knife to my neck. I stared at them. They said, "Make a noise, and I'll make you drown in your own blood." I didn't make any noise. One of the mans partners came up behind him, holding a frying pan. The man raised it, and brought it down on my head.