Boyfriend.

I woke up in Vincent's arms wrapped around my waist. I've been sitting here for at least an hour because I don't know how to feel. "So are we going to keep pretending we aren't wake?" I hear a raspy voice speak from behind. "I wasn't pretending, just thinking." I turn around to face him. "About what?" He asks the most obvious question in the world.

"What do you think? He grabs my chin, forcing me to make eye contact. "Tell me you don't regret it." He says. I sigh, "I don't know you, Vince," I say with a frown.

"My name is Vincent Mattia Ramirez, I'm 20 years old, and my birthday is on June 25. My favorite color is Matte Royal Blue, but I would never wear it because I feel it wouldn't be the vibe I need to give out. I have a sister, her name is Andrea she's who I live for other than Sebastion.

I love my mother. She is the most amazing person in the world, and I plan on marrying the person who can even come close to her standards. I love pancakes more than life itself, I love Jesus, but I believe that not even him can save me at this point in my life, I have sined beyond belief. I think black on black is better than black on white. Blue and purple are my favorite crayon combinations. They just go together.

   You are the most beautiful woman I have even seen, and I want you more than you know. Your hair is so long and silky, your eyes, I get lost in. Your smile is amazing, and it lights up my world when you do it. Your cute little nose is adorable. You have the perfect amount of attitude and respect. Your moans sound like heaven. Your skin is so smooth and perfect. You smell like vanilla and strawberry. And don't get me started on your body. It's perfect." He spits out, never braking eye contact.

"Those are just the basics." 

My eyes are wide as I don't know what to say. "But -" "-no buts I want you, Ember. Please." He cuts me off.

"You have been through hell. I just want to fix you." I frown."You don't know what I've been through, " I say, shaking my head. "When you let your gard down, there is so much emotion in your eyes." He says, pushing my hair out the way. "I know enough."

"Okay, fine, but I need to tell you some basic things about me to see if you're okay with it." I sit up criss-cross apple sauce. He nods.

"My name is Ember spike, I dont know my middle name. Do not judge me. My favorite color is black. But not the black that looks like green. I have a lot of baggage and trauma. But somehow, through all of that, I am very kinky and have attachment issues." I say with a soft smile. "I'm also a little submissive."

He smirks at the last part. "Ember, please, can I be your boyfriend?" He says, making eye contact with me. "Yes." I say. "Hey, I know I just met you. But I really want this to work," I nod.
_______________________________________