The smell of sweet chocolate filled the nostrils of someone who loved that essence with all his heart. Giving a taste of the bitter and thick liquid, he immerses himself in the sweet sensations it transmits, enjoying this drink while reading one of her favorite books. A blanket is delicately placed on his shoulders, sheltering him from the cold of the night.

"Jeonghan?"

Joshua softly questioned without looking up from the book.

The one with dark hair and angelic features sighs exhausted how many times he had told to the gorgeous beta that it was not a good habit to let the night breeze surround him but Joshua would always say the same excuse, it was no secret that the one with huge, feline eyes lived in love with the night sky, everything r elated to the stars attracted him, for some reason Jeonghan believed that that boy belonged to that celestial mantle.

The older carefully closes the window through which he secretly entered, the honey-colored haired man realizing that his boyfriend had entered the deserted living room of his house through said place.

"You could knock on the door like a normal person." Jisoo snorted as he left the book on his lap and tasted the comforting sensation of chocolate on his palate again.

The one with angelic features laughed sweetly before leaning his body against the nearby wall.

"I'm not a normal person, I'm someone in love with his beautiful neighbor." He contradicted with a beautiful smile adorning his face. Jisoo, ignoring the strange confession, takes the book he was reading again, being snatched from his hands.

"Emma"

The agave scented alpha read the title aloud, making the brunette blush, who if he could hide would undoubtedly do so at that moment.

" Adorable." The older mused.

"just like you" He wanted to add.

Leaving aside his coat, revealing the elegant suit he was wearing, Jeonghan does not hesitate to position himself in front of the Hongs son.

"It's good to know that you went to your engagement dinner." Joshua who is wearing pajamas feigned disinterest planning to get up, but he is stopped by a soft and familiar grip.

"I just gave up on the commitment, I couldn't continue with that farce just because my parents wanted to expand the company."

The man with angelic features firmly declared. Joshua or Ji Soo could only look at him in surprise, he couldn't believe what his ears were hearing.He felt that this could be an ephemeral truth and he feared for that.

"You shouldn't have done it." The doe-eyed beta said while those words left a bad taste in his mouth.

"Yes, I should have done it, but a long time ago, I hope you forgive me for taking so long." The alpha stated while taking the courage to place a kiss on the back of both of the minor's hands

"Can you allow me to repair my mistakes?" The beta didn't know at what moment he dared to nod slowly, placing the cup of chocolate on the table next to him, forgetting his shyness and hugging the one with dyed blue strands.

Jeonghan's sleepy eyes seemed to shine just from that fact.

"Do you want to give this desperate young man a dance piece, his royal highness?" With a charmingly smile the alpha invited him, pretending to make a pompous bow that undoubtedly made the minor smile genuinely.

Corresponding to the bow, Joshua lets the older place one of his hands on his waist, while he rests one hand on his shoulder and his free hands intertwine them, acquiring the dance pose of an old waltz that His minds composed.

They both hummed any song they knew, this being the main score of the melodies that their hearts played. The Christmas tree located in the living room gave them its colorful garlands and lights, they enjoyed that love that they had hidden from everyone.

They both knew that a traditional family like the Yoons would not allow their son to marry a novel writer, but precisely that ability to take him to a world without limits, where the imagination ruled everything, was what made Jeonghan enchanted. from that planet called Hong Jisoo.

"I couldn't leave you, I couldn't leave the one who made me love like no one else, who loved me for the first time from the inside out, who is my home." The dark-haired alpha said sincerely on the youngest's lips before trying them and melting before that passionate gesture.

Every second with Joshua was a valuable treasure, every second of life should be savored as if it were the last.

"I love the taste of chocolate on your lips my precious beta." Yoon whispered, making Jisoo blush.

That simple word is the main reason for his parents' opposition to that relationship: "an alpha had to marry an omega." Who said that? The conservative society, the one that imposed stereotypes and divided them into castes. Everyone was free to love whoever they wanted. Everyone should be free to be whoever they want. That's what Jeonghan said before leaving his parents' house. Who did not stop yelling at him and accusing him of being crazy and irrational. But the beautiful mystery of him called Jisoo and himself deserved a happy life away from those obsolete thoughts.

"You don't care what and say, you're not worried that I can't possibly give you children, you're not worried that he's not an omega." The brunette showed his insecurities by letting that mask of tranquility fall, the older man saw the fear in Jidoo's eyes.

Strengthening his grip on the beta's waist, he kisses him with love and letting his lips express everything they felt, giving his heart to that magical beta.

"I'm worried about not being by your side Shua, I'm worried about reaching my future and that you're not part of it." He confessed calmly.

The youngest could only give him a sweet smile again.

"I love you very much Jeonghan-ah" Jisoo responded, once again letting his kisses be the ones who starred in those harmonies that his hearts dictated.