ROADTRIP WITH WALKER PART 2

When you drive in the first thing you see is Buffalo. You take a couple pics and post them.

"Are you guys hungry?" Your mom asks"YEESSSS!" everyone says in unison"Alright look at the map and tell me what you wanna eat

"YEESSSS!" everyone says in unison
"Alright look at the map and tell me what you wanna eat."
We picked a restaurant and drove there. You sat next to Walker and Leena sat next to you.
"I think I'll have the fried chicken. What are getting?" He asked looking up from his menu.
"Mac and cheese" You said with a smile he knew what you were going to say.
"Kraft Mac and cheese...if your parents don't buy it stop loving them." You recited
"Oh my gosh" He said rolling his eyes and looking back at the menu

" You recited"Oh my gosh" He said rolling his eyes and looking back at the menu

When you leave the restaurant everyone is full. You go to your cabin and flop on the couch.

"I might explode" You groan
"Me too" Walker says as he lays down on the floor next to you. Making it kinda look like a crime scene.
"Oh no Walker's stupidity kill them both!" Lenna walks in with a smile
"Not yet!" You reply slightly lifting your head and putting it back down.
"Hey!" He said fake offended

Later that night everyone goes to the cabins campfire (I don't know if that is a thing. But pretend it it).
Everyone was making smores around the fire.
"Where is Walker?" You ask
"Boo!" Walker silently came up behind you and yelled in your ear. You scream and turn to see Walker laughing
"Walker! You almost made me drop my smore!" You yelled as you hit his shoulder.
He sat down next to you and made his own smore.
"Let's tell scary stories!" Walker said excited
"Noooo! I don't wanna have nightmares!" You complain
"Don't be chicken!" He reply and starts the story not listening to you.

"Years ago, a pack of ravenous wolves roamed these very woods, their eyes glowing fiercely in the moonlight. They were led by a massive alpha, whose howl could be heard for miles around. One night, a group of campers, much like them, set up camp in the same spot. Little did they know that they were being watched by the pack of wolves, their hunger growing with each passing minute. As the campers slept, the wolves attacked, their sharp teeth tearing through flesh and bone. The screams of the campers echoed through the woods, a haunting reminder of the horrors that lurked beneath the trees. To this day, it is said that the wolves still roam the woods, searching for prey. And on nights when the moon is full, their howls can still be heard, sending a shiver down the spines of anyone who dares to venture into their territory."