Celebrity Lie Detector Test

You were in the car going to your first celebrity lie detector test.

You then got a text from Walker

You were a little nervous. Not that you had anything to hide but what were they going to ask you?
-
You got inside and sat down. They were straping things onto you which mad enough even more nervous.
"Hello" the woman (the interviewer) said with a smile
"Hi" You fake smiled
"So I'm going to ask you some questions and you will answer them then he is going to tell us if you're lying or telling the truth okay?" She said pointing to a man behind glass
"Okay"
The man behind the camera gave the woman a thumbs up.
"Okay what is your name? She asked the first question to make sure the polygraph was working.
"Y/n y/l/n" you replied and the man behind the glass gave a thumbs up👍 (I'm going to put this emoji for if you're telling the truth or not)
"I heard you were going to the Grammys. Are you excited?"
"Yes! I'm so excited!"
👍
"Are you bringing anyone"
"That is a surprise"
👍
"Have you liked all your costars?"
"Yes! All of them are like family to me!"
👍
"Have you ever been in love?"
"No. Not yet."
👎
"I'm lying?"
"Who have you been in love with?"
"I don't know"
👎
"Who have I been in love with?"
"You're most recent album had a lot of love songs on it. Who were the songs about?"
"Usually my songs are about other people or I make a fictional story in my head."
👍
"But what about this album?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well you said usually"
"This album is like all my others. Most of the songs are about a teenage boy and girl who are really good friends then fall in love."
👍
"There has been speculation that the songs are about your costar Walker Scobell. Is he the boy and are you the girl?"
"I've heard people say that. Just because Walker and I are friends doesn't mean EVERY song is about him."
👍
"So you have written songs about Walker?"
"Yes. For example track 3 on my latest album was about having a best friend who will be there for you nomatter what."
👍
"Do you approve of Taylor's boyfriend Travis Kelce?"
"I like Travis very much. He is very kind and protecting of Taylor. But even if I didn't it's none of my business."
👍
"Have you ever stalked fan pages for yourself?"
"Yes! I have many times. I really love the videos they post. It always brings up really nice memories for me."
👍
"Do you have a favorite page?"
"Y/Nnumberforever"
👍
"Have you heard Taylor's new album The Torchured Poets Department?"
"Yes"
👍
"Do you know when she is going to announce Reputation Taylor's version?"
"Yes"
👍
"Do you think Percy Jackson will get a season 2?"
"I hope so"
👍
"Do you have feelings for Walker?"
*eye roll "of course I do he's my best friend"
👍
"But do you love him like romantically?"