jealous

"you're so funny y/n!!" jan squealed, leaning against me and rubbing my hand.
jan's my friend. nothing more. but i think i am aware she has a tiny (??) crush on me. but i have no feelings towards her.
"thanks..." i said awkwardly.
i looked around in a daze as my gaze suddenly focused onto h/n's eyes as she caught sight of me. i saw her facial expression change the slightest bit, but only i noticed it. she walked towards me.
"y/n, let's go." h/n said, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from jan.
she gave jan a fake smile, but i could see the flame deep beneath her eyes. jan stood there, dumbfounded.

she walked me out to a more secluded area,  underneath the shade of a tree.
"who is she? why is she so touchy with you?"
she demanded.
"she's just a friend. i don't like her. why do you care so much anyway?" i replied annoyed.
i looked at her straight into her eyes and i saw that she was about to say something. her eyes darted away. she stuttered and ended up saying
"no reason..."
i looked at her skeptically as i took her hand off mine and walked away from her.

suddenly, i felt her grab my hand tightly again and pull me back closer to her, moving her other hand behind my back and pushing me towards her body.
she stared at me, her eyes dilating as she caressed my hair gently. i could feel her breathing against my face.
"y/n..." she mumbled before softly pulling me towards her and kissing me softly on the lips.
i felt a spark somewhere in my body when our lips touched. it was like we were made to be together. i whimpered softly as i hugged her waist tightly.
i loved her warmth against me..
just as i thought it couldn't get any better, i heard footsteps approaching and broke the kiss immediately.

"y/n! there you are. i was looking for you." jan exclaimed.
i saw her walk and stand in front of me, holding my hand.
"what is your problem? why do you keep bothering my girlfriend?" she said boldly as she placed her arm around me.
jan gawked at us, eyes wide open.
"from now on, i want you to stay away from her. she is already taken." she said we walked past jan, leaving her speechless.