INTRODUCTION

Chris Oberoi, a 24 year old, self-made youngest billionaire, the CEO of The Oberoi Industries, handsome, girls follow him around like a puppy. He is known to be cold, arrogant, rude and heartless, doesn't care about anyone except his family and his bestfriend. He doesn't believe in love, according to him it's just a waste of time. Also he love dogs and is very gentle with animals.

On the other hand, we have Ruhi Singhania, a 22 year old, she is the CEO of R&N INTERIORS one of the biggest interior companies in India, with a cheerful and bubbly personality, she is an introvert but if you're close to her then you know all her sides and none of them describes the word introvert. She loves her family and her bestfriend the most and other than that she loves art it's her passion. She has always dreamed of finding true love in her life like the one that exist in books. She is a die heart dog lover, she always wanted a dog but couldn't get one.

Will Chris believe in love ? Will Ruhi find the true love like she has dreamed of all her life? Where will their destiny take them?

To get these answer's let's see their journey....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm new to this writing thing and this is my first book so please at least read 7-8 chapters and then judge the book, I promise that I will try my best to make the chapters interesting and i hope that you all will like the story.....

For any suggestions or inquiry dm me on Instagram
@autumn_writesss