3) THE MEETING

CHRIS'S POV

I was going towards my car when a girl bumped into me, when I saw her, for a minute I had a weird feeling and I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. She was looking beautiful, those brown eyes, and her brown hair's which was complementing her skin perfectly, her style was simple yet elegant and she was carrying a bouquet of SUNFLOWERS but then I realized that I was staring and came out of my thoughts about her.

She apologized and I talked in my usual cold tone, and by surprise she replied back.

This was the first time ever someone dared to talk back to me, I guess she doesn't really know who I'm,

She said 'who are you to order me around, don't you have any manners' and walked away.

After hearing those words, anger build inside me. No one has ever dared to talk to me like that, she will for sure pay for it.

RUHI'S POV

Hey Nash !!
Ruhi you said you will be here in 15 minutes, where the hell you went.

While talking to you on call, I bumped into a guy and he was a total jerk.
I apologized to him but he talked do rudely, he was so arrogant omg, I just can't stand people like him.

Chill Ru, let's not spoil your mood because of some stranger, it's not like you're gonna marry him.

I rolled my eyes, not even in my dreams.
Though he was handsome but he was a jerk at the same time.

Nash laughed....

After hanging out with Nash I went home around 9 p.m. then had dinner with everyone.

While having dinner dad told us that this weekend his bestfriend is coming to our house with his family. So we all should be available at home as dad will introduce us to him.

I never met their family or Anyone, I just know that dad bestfriend is Mr. Shahid Oberoi and he has two son's, and the older one is now taking care of his business the Oberoi industries.

WEEKEND:

Today dad's bestfriend family is coming over, dad talked about them a lot. We will finally meet them today.

I decided to wear simple Indian suit today with my hair's left open.
And ofc I wore my favorite pair of earrings.

RUHI'S OUTFIT

HER FAVOURITE EARINGS:

Then, the door bell rang and mom went to open the door

Dad went and hugged Mr. Sahil Oberoi, Dad called me and bhaiya to greet them and we did but then I saw him entering my house......

______________________________________________________________________

I HOPE THAT YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER 

PLEASE VOTE, LIKE, AND COMMENT IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION OR WANT TO SHARE YOUR OPINIONS THEN YOU CAN DM ME ON INSTAGRAM ,
@autumn_writesss