1; Just the Begining

Abby's P.O.V

"I honesty don't know why you like him so much." I said to your sister, Sammie. *Hurt Gasp* "Well, I'll be! When I first saw him I just knew it was a String of Fate that brought us here." Sam (Sammie, Duh!) said to me. "Whatever, you have problems." You two were just walking around Skyloft enjoying the surprisingly nice weather today. The Recent Conversation that came up was cause Link walked by and Sam's face was a Red Ruppee Red. Abby asked what was wrong and the conversation above happened.... so... yeah.... Back to the story!
"Hey, Abby. Let's go ride our LoftWings!" Obviously Sam Said.
"That's a good Idea. I have an even better one. *A smirk came onto my face* How about we make it a Contest."
I said, the Smirk keeping its place.
"What type of contest? A race?" Sam questioned.
"No, a..." I paused. "Well, a Race and a Contest I guess. You know those Red Blobs on those boulders that somehow stay in the air? Well, we see who can get to the Lumpy Pumpkin First. BUT!" You Paused.
"Oh, gosh. Nothing good happens when someone says butt or but." Sam said... Sarcastically?
You gave Sam a Death Glare, "Shaddup.(That's actually a word. it's not underlined in red, and my phone didn't autocorrect it...) As I was saying, BUT! Whoever gets the least amount of kills has to pay for anything the Winner gets at the Bazaar and at the Lumpy Pumpkin, for 2 weeks. Deal?" You held out your hand.
"Deal." Sam shook your hand.
"Well, Let's get started. Ladies first." Sam gestures towards the Edge.
"Your a Lady to DumbAss." I said plainly. -_- <- Both Their Faces...
I jumped off and called your LoftWing. My LoftWing was a Mix of Colors, Prettier than a Rainbow you could say. His Eyes were pale white. His name, easy. Edwardicuss. Say 'Edward' then 'I' as in eh and then say 'cuss'. (Requested By the Star of this Book Herself) Sam Jumped off as well. Sam's LoftWing was a Green Fading into other greens. Which just goes on until it's stomach/neck/tail... which are white. Aurorus, was his name. This competition, has officially begun.

-----------=TIME SKIP CAUSE I DIDNT PLAN THIS=-----------

I got to Lumpy Pumpkin first, with 8 kills. Sam came to the Lumpy Pumpkin a few minuets after you and claimed she had 5 kills. Well, I wonder who won? "I missed the same one like 5 times!" Sam complained.
"Well, work on your aim. Practice more? I don't know. Something that'll get you out of bed." I stated. "Welp! Now you have to pay for whatever I want at the Bazaar AND the Lumpy Pumpkin sucker!"" I claimed raising your hands in the air! "Let's go blow your money! TO THE LUMPY PUMPKIN!!!! NEXT, THE BAZAAR!!!!! Sammie, you won't get anything out of this. You won't have any money to spend on yourself cause it's all mine sucker!"
"Well, the deal was to buy you whatever you wanted so I don't have to give you all my Rupees." Sam said clearly Annoyed.
"Well, you probably just should cause your gonna need to earn all those rupees back when I'm done with you."
You said smiling non-stop.

-----------UNTIL NEXT TIME-----------

I will try updating more like possibly once or twice a week idk it's hard to come up with ideas since I make this up as I go. Bye!