3; Escape

I pushed your back against the door, the door moving a bit. Once there was enough space for me to slip through, I did so. This door led to another room... a... Goblin? (It's a Bokoboblin [spell check?] but you don't know what it is yet Abby MWAHAHAHHA... Okay to the story!) In front of me was a reddish creature with a club in its hand... claw? I walked slowly trying not to make any noise.... 'SNAP' Welp! That didn't work. The Goblin turned around and yelled then started chasing me. 'Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!' I thought to myself. I turned around and ran to the door, I somehow squeezed through the gap that was left between the door and closed it quickly. "Trying to escape, are we?" That voice was all to familiar... Ghirahim was behind me. I turned around.
"You may roam the Temple but there are monsters that travel these parts. So, it's not my fault if you get hurt." After that Ghirahim Disappeared leaving those same Diamonds.
I kinda just walked around the rooms for a few minuets mapping out everything. There was another door, well... looked like a door. It had the same shape of the door across from it on the other side of the room. I tried pushing the door but it wouldn't budge. I tried getting a grip on the door cause it might've been a push not a pull thing. Finally, with all my strength I lifted up the door and it worked. I stepped on the other side of the door to see a beautiful Lake, a thump was heard behind me. The door shut? (Lol, I typed Shit the first time!) "A Trap?" I thought out loud.

-------------=TO SKYLOFT!=-------------

Sam's P.O.V

'Where the Hell did Abby go? I've been looking for hours!' *Thoughts* I jumped off SkyLoft and Called my LoftWing. "Hey, Aurorus. Let's Go find Link and borrow his SaithCloth. Okay? We are going to find Abby." I found Link in the Dorm Rooms in the Knights Academy. I asked to borrow his SaithCloth.
Link-"What do you need it for?"
Sam-"I was going to look for Abby..."
Link-"Can't you just fly around Skyloft looking for Abby?"
Sam-"I have been for HOURS! I can't find Abby! I was going to go to the surface... I thought maybe she might be there."
Link-"Why would you go down to the Surface?! It's dangerous!"
Sam-"I need to find Abby! She's my sister! I love her to freaking death!"
I took his SaithCloth and stormed out of his dorm. I jumped off SkyLoft as Whistle for my Bird. Not long after my Whistle I heard another. Looking behind, I saw Link following after me. I dived down into the Clouds trying to loose him. 'I can't even see where I'm going!' *thoughts* I jumped off Aurorus and feel down to the Surface using the SaithCloth as a Parachute when I wasn't Far From the Ground. I landed on a circular platform with stairs leading behind me going down.

-------=MORGAN FREEMAN'S P.O.V, DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YA?=-------

"As Sammie made her way down a few flights of stairs, she encountered some Bokobobkins and found a stick and knocked them out while looking for Abby. "

"Abby walked around The Lake and soon found a Path leading to the outside areas of the Forest. Abby also encountered the Same Bokobobkins as Sammie did. Abby found a Stick and knocked the Wooded Club out of one of the Bokobobkins hand and Grabbed the Club and Killed the Monster. Abby kept the Club in hand and continued walking."

"Sammie was still walking and found a few more Bokobobkins. Instead of knocking the out, she found a few rocks and played ball. "Strike 1! 2! 3! Your out!" Sammie Yelled. (Sorry, I had too XD) She hit the same Bokobobkin twice and missed the third time. She threw some more rocks and ended up running away in the end. Wimp. Sammie found some footprints, well... Bootprints I guess. Following the Footprints, they stopped."

"Abby turned around and saw someone standing in front of her. "Sammie!" Abby exclaimed."

" Sammie Yelled, "ABBY! I came down here looking for you! And managed to live." Sammie also, Exclaimed. The two of them hugged. Awh."

"Abby said, "I was captured by Demon Lord Ghirahim. And escaped through an open door." Abby and Sammie walked to one of the Bird Statues."

"Tell me everything once we get back. Somehow..." Nor Abby or Sammie knew how to get out of this place."

"Link was falling down and crashed into a tree that somewhat broke his fall. Yet fell on the ground with a few leaves in his hair and a Stick in his pants... Maybe that's not a stick.... He pulled it out then said, "well that sure as hell isn't a pretty thing to see." He threw the stick to the side and then Link walked towards Abby and Sammie and overheard some of the conversation. "I know how to get out of here. Sammie, give me My SaithCloth. *Sammie handed over the SaithCloth to Link* Hold on to me. In an appropriate place, thank you very much."

"Sammie Grabbed onto Link smiling Ear to Ear. Hugging him tightly."

"Abby groaned and grabbed Link's Shoulder. Abby shot a Death Glare to Sammie."

"Link used the Bird Statue and Used His SaithCloth to fly with the Winds."

"The Three of them were once again back in SkyLoft, and they all live Happily Fucking After. Which marks the end of this Book. Good Bye!!!!"
-

"IM JUST KIDDING! We are only getting started."
- Morgan FreeMan.