Chapter 2: the border meeting

Akashi's P.O.V

Today nothing special really happened. Nothing ever happens here. I'm sitting at the training ground with my friends watching them train.

"Yo Akashi what's wrong?" Daiki ask me snapping me out of my day dreams. " It's nothing really. I'm just bored. Nothing really exciting happens here you know." I replied to him. "Oooo I have have an idea why don't we go to the northern lands!" Ryouta said. That got interests maybe we should go to the northern lands. "What! No! Are you insane Kise!? You know that forbidden!" Daiki quickly shouted as if he were trying to keep us away for some reason. "Daiki is there a problem with us going to the northern lands that you're not telling us?" I questioned him. His face visibly pailed at my voice and at my question for some reason. Just before he could answer my questions a chirpy voice interrupted us. It was Daiki's childhood best friend and are friend.

"Dai-chan everyone why do you guys talking about?" Satsuki asked innocently

"Dai-chan everyone why do you guys talking about?" Satsuki asked innocently. " Satsuki great timing help me convince them not to go to the northern lands!" Daiki quickly announced to her. "Why? When do you help me when I asked you for help? And why do you guys want to go to the northern lands and not one of the others?" Satsuki ask politely. "We just want to see what it looks like that side. Is there a problem going there?"I asked. " The Northern people don't really like people from other nations. But I don't see a problem with us going there if me and Dai-chan company you. I mean we were born there so there won't be a problem with us going." " What you were born in the North what's it like!?" Ryouta asked excitedly. "Yes we're originally from the North and fine we can go there just don't blame me if anything happens." Daiki said as he stormed off to go and pack his bags. Will did the same packing for the cold weather in the North. When we got to the wall between the borders separating the four borders we quickly made our way through to the northern side it was Ice called nothing but snow as far as the eye can see. It is really beautiful that's when we heard a sound we quickly ducked into the bushes nearby.

It was a dragon but not like any of us have ever seen before we saw it taking down a fire dragon their flew over The wall that we had just crossed this white dragon is much more powerful than the dragons that the generation of miracles and I have ...

It was a dragon but not like any of us have ever seen before we saw it taking down a fire dragon their flew over The wall that we had just crossed this white dragon is much more powerful than the dragons that the generation of miracles and I have faced before. There was a small group of three people following up to the dragon. Two of them tried to fight the dragon on their own. But they're not the ones that caught my attention it was the light blue head boy that was just standing there with his arms crossed watching as the two tried to fight the dragon. Soon enough the dragon attacks them back they quickly backed off and said " we can't beat it we have to retreat!" The oldest looking among them said that's when the blue head boy moved forward saying he said "et behind me." The next thing we saw he had a ice chain in his hands.

" The next thing we saw he had a ice chain in his hands

Satsuki and Daiki we're smiling looking at the boy. He restrained the dragon on his own which wasn't any little feet. The dragon thrashed against the chains but couldn't break it and that's when an ice piller erupted from the ground straight through the dragon killing it. The blue head boy did that on his own and made it look like a graceful dance. Once the dragon was killed the blue head boy turned and made I contact with us. Daiki and Satsuki stood up and walked out of the bushes the rest of us following their lead. 'Just who is this boy?'I thought.

"Yo Tetsu" Daiki quickly shouted as we made our way to the northern group. "Tetsu-kun" Satsuki shouted as she ran to the blue headed boy. The other two northerners stopping her. " How dare you show such disrespect to him!?" they asked. Daiki and Satsuki quickly stopped in the tracks and bowed saying " our homeless apologies. Greetings to the crown prince of the North. Greetings to the gentle snowfall of the throne. The Ice Prince Tetsuya Kuroko "

'W-what that is the crown prince of the North? He's so gorgeous...' " enough" came the boys soft reply his voice sounding like melody playing in the wind. " Standard side" he ordered the two men with him. They did as instructed. Daiki and Satsuki quickly stop bowing and got big smiles on their faces. With a cold look the prince of the North walked out in front of his two guardsmen. " It's been a while since I've lost seen you how have you been Momoi, Aomine?" 'W-what!? These two know the crown prince of the North?'