The Answers

(Hi again I suck a writing these and I want to just quit, expect. Im suppose to have like 10 or more chapters.)

~Skeppys POV~

I wake up not knowing were I am and turned over and saw Bad.Again.. This time I get up then i wished i stayed in Bads arms then i felt like i needed to throw up, so i ran to the bathroom then i came out after throwing up more blood and rose petals. I then got some water and then i saw Bad had made pancakes for me. I walk over to the kitchen and pass the pancakes because I wasnt hungry.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐡𝐢 𝐆𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲" i hear behind me. Oh um hey. "𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫" oh, okay. "𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲?" then i felt something come up my throat i ran to the bathroom again, this time locking the door. I throw up more blood and petals then usual. I feel Terrible because my stomach hurts, my throat hurts and I feel dizzy plus bad is asking me to unlock the door. I continue to throw up and I almost faint but i held myself together and flush the toilet, wash up and open the door to bad catching me because I feel down then everythjng went black. The last thing I heard was "𝐆𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐘!"

~𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕~

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬.𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐢-. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧. 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐎𝐡 𝐇𝐢 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲" "oh um hey" 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫. "Oh, okay" 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝,𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐘!

~No Ones POV~

Bad was holding skeppy in his arms and then he put him on a bed and then he grabed sone things and drove him to a hospital. He told the person at the desk what the situation was and they said they would have to wait 2-7 minutes.After a few minutes they called them and the doctors waited till he woke up and that was about 1 hour then when skeppy woke up he was confused where he was then he realized he was in a hospital room a doctor walked in the room and started to ask him some questions. Skeppy didn't responed because he was confused about what was happening. After he started to piece together what was happening he started to avoid the questions and was going to be tested to they could find out what illness he had. Skeppy just waited till Bad was out of the room and the doctor asked him if he knew what he had. Skeppy then said "Yes, i do know what i have but he cant find out. " "𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝?" "the other guy that brought me here. "

(Hi, if anyone is reading this i will be suprised,but uh this took a bit to make bc i didn't feel like updating it.But this is part six, the next one will be out soon!)