The "REAL" ending

(I'm writing these as I want to kill myself so 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢. Also the ending I put for the last chapters was like the Disney ending of this book, this is the "real" one!)

TW:SUICIDE!!

-No ones POV-

Darryl wakes up and there is no sight of Zak. Darryl walks around looking for Zak but can't find him he checks the last two places he could be in. His bedroom or his bathroom. He walks up to Zak's bedroom door which is closed for some reason.

He knocks and waits for an answer but there is none. Darryl thinks to himself while walking to the bathroom doors

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐙𝐚𝐤'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟! "

He goes up to the door and knocks and says

"𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞? "

After a little bit skeppy answers

"Bad?.. "

"𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧? "

"No, just a sec-" *pukes again*"

"𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞! 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲"

"Bad I'm fi-*thows up yet again"

"𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞! "

"Fine"

Skeppy said as holding his head over the toilet bowl. He opened the door for bad and bad looked at skeppy on the floor seeing the almost red water with rose petals mixed into it as well.

"𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲? 𝐒𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞!"

"Bad I can't tell them cause I'm sure they don't like me the same way I like them!if I confess I'll die so either way I'm dead!"

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?! "

Silence. The room was silent. Neither of them spoke until skeppy said

"Uh, I don't know probably them and many other people but that's the beside the point! "

"𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥? "

"In like a few weeks, I read the box of the medicine. "

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬! "

Skeppy sighed at bads comment about his cat ears. Skeppy got up but fell down because he stood up to fast bad bad barley caught him.

"OH SORRY! " skeppy quickly said out of embarrassment.

"𝐍𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭!" Bad said happily.

Skeppy got out of bads arms and flushed the toilet and washed the blood off his face and walked out the bathroom with bad waiting for him. bad grabbed skeppy a said to him