⤻ 01

⟡⋆

⟡⋆.˚❀⋆.˚⟡

Amidst the falling snowflakes that blanketed the ancient pagoda, there stood a young woman whose presence commanded attention. Her name was Rina Nakamura, and she was the epitome of strength and grace. With her tall stature, cold ashy brown hair that cascaded down her back like a waterfall of shadows, and piercing light green eyes that seemed to hold the secrets of the universe, she was a force to be reckoned with.

Rina Nakamura was renowned as the strongest female sorcerer of her generation, her power matched only by her unwavering determination and iron will. But her technique extended beyond mere combat; she also led a covert organization, a secret service agency tasked with protecting sorcerers against enemies and curses lurking in the shadows.

As Rina ascended the steps of the pagoda, the snow crunched beneath her heels, leaving a trail of imprints in the pristine white canvas. The air carried the chill of winter, and her breath misted in the frigid surroundings. The higher-ups awaited her in the council chambers, their presence looming like specters of authority.

Passing through the ornate entrance, Rina found herself in a grand foyer adorned with intricate tapestries and flickering lanterns. The air was heavy with the scent of incense, mingling with the faint echoes of whispered conversations that drifted down from the upper floors.

Stepping into the ornate elevator, Rina's thoughts turned to the upcoming meeting with the higher-ups. She knew all too well the weight of their expectations, the burden of their authority pressing down on her shoulders. But today, there was something different in the air, a tension that crackled with a sense of urgency.

As the elevator climbed higher, Rina's mind buzzed with a whirlwind of emotions. She couldn't help but feel a sense of frustration at being summoned on such short notice, her irritation mounting with each passing second. But beneath the surface, there was something else—a gnawing sense of unease that whispered of secrets yet to be uncovered.

Finally, the elevator doors slid open, and Rina stepped out into the hushed corridors of power. The wooden floors creaked beneath her feet as she made her way toward the council chambers, her heels echoing against the ancient walls.

Entering the council chambers, Rina was met with a solemn gathering of the jujutsu society's most esteemed members. Their faces were lined with age and wisdom, their eyes sharp and penetrating as they regarded her with a mixture of scrutiny and expectation.

"Rina Nakamura," one of them intoned, his voice resonating with authority. "We have called you here today to discuss a matter of utmost importance."

Rina braced herself, steeling her resolve as she met the council's gaze head-on. "I'm listening," she replied, her voice steady despite the turmoil raging within her.

"We need you to monitor Satoru Gojo," another council member stated bluntly, his words hanging in the air like a heavy curtain.

Rina's heart skipped a beat at the mention of Satoru's name, her pulse quickening with a mix of anger and apprehension. She knew all too well the trouble that followed in his wake, the chaos and upheaval that seemed to be his constant companions.