Chapter 1 : Taijutsu List

Konoha, Hokage Office.

Inside the Hokage Office, Third Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen, Danzo, and Konoha's executives gathered to discuss the upcoming Chūnin exams.

The Chūnin exams, set to take place in Konoha, were a matter of great importance as Genin from all major nations were expected to participate.

Suddenly, a brilliant streak of golden light pierced through the sky, resembling countless sword lights.

Sarutobi Hiruzen's expression turned grave as he gazed out of the window. "What is this?"

The aura emanating from that golden light was immensely terrifying, sending shivers down his spine. There were countless ways such golden light could be interpreted.

"It's coming from the moon. Those golden lights are being fired from the moon. Could something be happening up there?" Nara Shikaku said with panic in his voice.

Everyone in the room was gripped by fear, even Danzo, known for his cunning, was deeply affected.

This power was beyond their comprehension. Even a slight ripple from it could potentially obliterate Konoha and even the entire Land of Fire.

However, the golden lights did not actually fall to the ground; instead, they converged, forming a list that stretched for thousands of miles, covering the sky above the entire Ninja world.

Simultaneously, the list emitted a pervasive energy that enveloped the consciousness of countless ninja, pulling them into its strange broadcast room.

The list had transformed into a live broadcast room of the Golden List. At that moment, every ninja's consciousness was inside this peculiar live broadcast room.

...

Meanwhile, on the moon, in the void.

Ōtsutsuki Kaguya opened her eyes and mumbled, "Another failure, but it seems to have caused a spatial disturbance. Something terrifying has entered the ninja world."

Her consciousness was then drawn into the live broadcast room of the Golden List.

"Golden List? Could it be that my last attack on the seal led to something entering the ninja world, and this is the Golden List?"

Ōtsutsuki Kaguya realized that many ninjas were present in this broadcast room, including an old acquaintance—Black Zetsu, created from her will.

With this connection, she could potentially manipulate Black Zetsu.

"The emergence of this Golden List's live broadcast room might expedite my plan and help me escape this confinement sooner!" Kaguya thought with excitement.

Not only Kaguya, but her two sons were also present in the live room. Yet, beings of their caliber would not easily engage in conversation.

In contrast, a group of ordinary ninjas began chatting in the live broadcast room, gradually understanding the purpose of the Golden List's live broadcast room.

The Golden List announced various rankings, each containing a hundred positions. Ranking on this list promised significant benefits.

"Ten hours from now, the Taijutsu List will be revealed!"

This message appeared in the live broadcast room, catching the attention of countless ninjas.

[Fourth Raikage: Taijutsu List? Hahaha, I wonder who can top that list? My Lightning Style Armor is a blend of ninjutsu and taijutsu, undoubtedly the most formidable taijutsu in the ninja world.]

[Third Raikage: Son, are you kidding? I can go toe-to-toe with the Eight Tails. Can your physique match mine?]

[Fourth Raikage: Father, aren't you supposed to be dead?]

[Third Raikage: Indeed, I should be. I was in the Pure Land when a golden light appeared, and my consciousness entered the Golden List's live broadcast room.]

[Third Hokage: It appears that this Golden List live room connects to the Pure Land, allowing the deceased to enter.]

[Kakashi: Ladies and gentlemen, remember that this ranking pertains to Taijutsu, not overall strength. If you excel in physical skills, you can secure a spot on the list, even if your personal strength is lacking.]

[Hyuga Hiashi: In terms of physique, I believe the Hyuga clan ranks among the strongest!]

[Third Raikage: Nonsense! Lightning Style's ultimate armor is unquestionably the most potent taijutsu. Can any taijutsu surpass my own?]

[Senju Hashirama: Tail beast, is that something significant?]

Seeing that the speaker was Senju Hashirama, Third Raikage held his tongue. Hashirama had famously tamed the Nine Tails, showcasing his incredible prowess in ninjutsu.

Nonetheless, the Third Raikage remained steadfast in his belief that his physical abilities were unmatched.

Time passed quickly, and many ninjas anxiously awaited the list's unveiling.

Inclusion on the list would enhance their reputations greatly. With all the world's ninjas gathered in this live broadcast room, achieving a spot on the list would undoubtedly lead to bragging rights and recognition.

Furthermore, entering the list could bring substantial rewards. The Golden List's benefits were shrouded in mystery, but they promised significant power-ups.

-------------

Land of Earth, Iwagakure.

The Third Tsuchikage gazed at the list displayed in the sky, feeling restless.

An idea sparked in his mind—to touch the Golden List and maybe even secure a place on it. He believed this list concealed unimaginable treasures, and while he might not be able to take the entire list, acquiring some of its treasures seemed feasible.

Many ninjas couldn't reach the sky, but he could.

Without hesitation, the Third Tsuchikage soared into the sky, approaching the Golden List. Other ninjas with flying jutsu followed suit.

Inside the Golden List's live room:

[Third Tsuchikage: Haha, everyone, keep waiting for the list. I'm getting close to the Golden List. Perhaps all its treasures will be mine.]

[Third Hokage: Third Tsuchikage, your greed knows no bounds.]

However, at that moment, the live broadcast room displayed images of a ninja ascending into the sky.

Suddenly, the elderly Third Tsuchikage made contact with the Golden List.

Boom!

A tremendous force sent him hurtling through the air, and he crashed back down. Fortunately, Iwagakure's ninja acted swiftly to assist him, with the medical ninja providing urgent care.

Others weren't so fortunate.

Bang, bang, bang!

Above the sky, under the Golden List, one ninja after another became like fireworks, their bodies shattered by the List's power.

Soon, the live broadcast room echoed with the voices of those killed, now in the Pure Land.

[Third Hokage: It appears the Golden List cannot be touched. The old Third Tsuchikage, while formidable, was severely wounded by a golden light in an instant.]

[Terumi Mei: Third Tsuchikage committed suicide. Let's await the list's announcement.]

The live broadcast room soon filled with camaraderie as ninja engaged in conversations with fathers, sons, and brothers.

Ten hours passed swiftly, and at last, the Taijutsu List was unveiled.

In the sky above the Ninja World, words appeared on the enormous Golden List.

Taijutsu List began with the 100th position and counted down to the first place.

[100th place: Konoha's Whirlwind, User: Might Guy]