Chapter 6 : 1st Place Reward!

[Second Place on the Taijutsu List: Zen of Unbounded Freedom, User: Yasao]

Everyone was no longer surprised and felt that it was normal.

After all, in their opinion, the mysterious man named Yasao is definitely a ninja of taijutsu, and his attainments in taijutsu have reached an unimaginable realm. A more powerful Taijutsu technique is also quite normal.

[Might Guy: It's him again; it seems he's also the one holding the top spot for Taijutsu prowess.]

[Third Hokage: The foremost figure in the ninja world of Taijutsu; it appears to belong to Yasao now!]

[Uchiha Madara: That concludes the Taijutsu List. When will the list of strengths be announced? I want the world to know that my strength is the most formidable!]

[Senju Hashirama: Ah, Madara, do you want a rematch with me?]

Soon, an image of Yasao practicing the Zen of Unbounded Freedom appeared on the live broadcast, but he was still wearing a mask, concealing his true identity.

It was a treacherous battlefield. Countless lightning bolts rained down from the sky, blanketing the area.

Yet, Yasao's figure gracefully maneuvered amidst the countless lightning bolts. His hair turned into streaks of silver-white, and silver-white radiance enveloped his entire Taijutsu.

He effortlessly navigated through the thunderbolts, and no matter how swift they were, they couldn't touch him.

Ordinary ninjas couldn't discern anything extraordinary, but Uchiha Madara, Senju Hashirama, and others recognized the sheer brilliance of this taijutsu.

[Senju Hashirama: What astonishing reflexes! This is a reaction that harnesses muscle and bodily movements to their ultimate potential, pushing Taijutsu abilities beyond their limits. Astoundingly difficult.]

[Senju Tobirama: With such a mastery of Taijutsu techniques, this individual is already invincible!]

[Uchiha Madara: Can such a Taijutsu technique truly exist in this world?]

Uchiha Madara seethed with envy. While he conceded that Yasao's Taijutsu abilities were extraordinarily formidable, a powerful hit from Madara could still inflict serious injuries, even if he had to take some damage in return.

However, Taijutsu techniques were potent, and they provided the only glimmer of hope in defeating him; they were not necessarily his match.

Madara possessed the Rinnegan, not the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan as rumored in the outside world. Once resurrected, he would regain his Rinnegan.

With his strategies, he still had a chance against a pure taijutsu ninja like Yasao.

Yet, Yasao had now demonstrated the Zen of Unbounded Freedom, a terrifying reflex and evasion skill, demonstrating an unprecedented mastery of power control.

When this Taijutsu technique was employed, not only did it enhance reflexes, but it also greatly boosted body strength.

Even the most prideful had to admit that they might not be able to defeat Yasao.

Hidden Sound Village.

Orochimaru gazed at Yasao's perfect physique with a covetous glint in his eyes.

"If I could obtain such a Physique, I wouldn't need to switch bodies periodically. My strength would skyrocket!"

Orochimaru mused, though he understood it was but a fantasy.

He couldn't match Yasao. A confrontation would likely result in his instantaneous defeat.

"Gold List, this mysterious treasure... Maybe it could help me progress further."

Unfortunately, with only the Taijutsu List unveiled, and his lack of expertise in this area, he couldn't secure a spot on the list or reap its benefits.

He would have to wait for more lists to be disclosed.

Soon, the first place on the Taijutsu list was unveiled, signifying the completion of the Taijutsu arts rankings. Adjustments would be made annually.

[First Place on the Taijutsu List: Pangu's Taijutsu Technique (Incomplete), Practitioner: Yasao]

When this list was revealed, everyone was left dumbfounded.

An incomplete taijutsu technique had claimed the top spot. Just how terrifying was this Taijutsu technique?

[Third Hokage: Pangu's Taijutsu Technique; it appears to be a technique created by Yasao. Even in its incomplete state, it secures the first place on the Golden List. Once it's perfected, it's unimaginable!]

[Uchiha Madara: This person is too dangerous. Perhaps his aim is to dominate the ninja world. We must seize the opportunity to find and eliminate him.]

[Senju Hashirama: Madara, isn't that your goal as well?]

[Uchiha Izuna: Big brother is right. This person is too dangerous and must be dealt with!]

[Kakashi: At present, this person hasn't posed any threat to the ninja world. We can't label him as a menace simply because of his power.]

[Might Guy: Yasao must be someone who loves youth, just like me. He can't be a villain.]

[Fourth Raikage: Yasao, come forward and explain yourself. Hiding won't serve any purpose. Who would believe you?]

However, Yasao remained silent from start to finish.

As the Taijutsu of Pangu was incomplete, relevant images were not broadcasted live.

With the conclusion of the Taijutsu List, it was time to unveil the rewards. Many ninjas who hadn't made it onto the Taijutsu List were curious about the benefits the Golden List would provide.

At that moment, the Golden List displayed an image of a treasure along with a brief description.

[Reward for First Place in the Taijutsu List: Thousand-Year Dragon Yuan, born from the dragon lineage, can fortify the physique, enhance strength, and extend one's lifespan by a thousand years!]

Upon seeing this reward, everyone grew restless.

An additional thousand years of life was an unimaginable gift. Who wouldn't yearn for such a boon?

In the ninja world, longevity had always been a cherished aspiration.

Distinct from sages, tailed beasts, and summoned creatures of the Three Great Holy Lands, humans had painfully short lifespans.

Even the likes of the Sage of Six Paths, Otsutsuki Hamura, and others enjoyed only marginally longer lives than ordinary people but still fell short of true longevity.

[Senju Hashirama: My goodness, a thousand years of life. With the Thousand-Year Dragon Yuan, I might never have to die!]

Exhausted from his battle with Uchiha Madara, Hashirama had returned and was now weary.

[Uchiha Madara: A thousand years of life... If I could obtain it...]

[White Snake Sage: Yasao, I'm willing to offer anything for the Thousand-Year Dragon Yuan. Would you consider a trade?]

[Terumi Mei: Yasao, I'm also willing to trade anything for the Thousand-Year Dragon Yuan.]

[Tsunade: Fifth Mizukage, you're shameless!]

[Terumi Mei: What's the point of being modest? With a thousand-year lifespan, I could remain eternally youthful, not like your artificial youth maintained through secret techniques.]

[Tsunade: Whose appearance are you calling fake? You're asking for a beating, and I'll gladly deliver!]

Sarutobi Hiruzen, Danzo, Fourth Raikage, Third Tsuchikage, and all the other ninjas were eager to get their hands on the Thousand-Year Dragon Yuan.

While the strength boost was appealing, the true allure was the prospect of living for a thousand years. Who could resist such a temptation?

The image of the Thousand-Year Dragon Yuan vanished, claimed by Yasao.

Shortly after, the reward for the second place was revealed!