Expensive Talk

Progressing through the cave, Our hero and Deborah step into a new biome, a swamp. They both step into a puddle. Suddenly, moss entwines their feet. An old lady steps out of a fog with a lizard on her shoulder. She attacks the two, she attacks our protagonist and her lizard Deborah. Deborah uses her future sight to knowingly let the lizard bite off the moss. She then hits the woman from the back and then succeeds to save our main character while the old lady is on her knees. When our hero and Deborah direct their attention to her, she begins to fuse with her lizard (picture at the top of this chapter. She is too strong for them. In that moment, they recognise the old lady as Hillary Clinton. Laying on the ground, they notice a skinny man that appears to be tall. He starts to sing "Womp, yeah, yeah, yeah" The sound waves turn the old lady into dust clouds and the only thing lying on the ground is a gem, this time it is green. "Who are you?" asks our hero while standing up, picking up the gem, and storing it in her pocket, next to the other one. The man responds "I'm James Charlussy, a professional singer." "I heard it, your voice was angelic, it's 3D." Deborah states, being impressed. " I know, sisters" he replies. Our main character sighs and then says "Slayyy queen, you ate!"