Haunted House

A haunted house blocks the way of our group. The house is locked with a lock. Deborah looks around and in a corner, she finds a piece of baber with a sleeping person on it. She connects the dots in her hand and types "dreamer" The door opens and our protagonist enters the door. It closes before anyone else could enter. Our main character makes eye contact with a young woman. „I'm Millie Bobbie Brown, and you will be my next victim. She grabs her rose toy and attacks our hero. The other find themselves in a room full of products and invitations saying "Girl yes, you are invited to my haunted house, if you come Millie Bobbie Brown will slay you in her factory. James Charlussy screams as he realises what is happening. They want to torture our hero.  With his introduction "Hey Sisters!!", he calls all the workers in the factory to help him. They take care of Millie Bobbie Brown and when our protagonist wants to escape, she notices a light blue gem, which she picks up. Being reunited, our trio fights Jayedith, the owner of the haunted house, but her rose toy is too strong. They almost lose faith, when the wildflower owned by our main character begins to glow, and turns into a wildflower sword. With the sword, they manage to defeat Jayedith. She drops a gem that is light blue. What could these gems be used for? We will find out...