KinnChay - Forever In My Heart - Pt. 2

Author's POV

Everyone started panicking. Worry was evident in their faces. The tension in the room was palpable, as fear and concern mirrored on each person's face.

Porsche was already a crying mess. Vegas tried consoling him but his efforts were in vain.

"CHAY!!", Porsche sobbed, his voice trembling with despair.

Vegas turned to Kinn. "What should we do now?"

Kinn's mind was blank. He couldn't hear anything else but the sound of his own heartbeat.

He slowly sat down on the nearest chair and closed his eyes, trying to gather his thoughts and find a solution amidst the chaos.

Porsche went Kinn and held onto his arms. "KINN! MY BROHTER! PL-PL-PLEASE SAVE HIM! I HAVE NO ONE ELSE TO CALL MY BLOOD OTHER THAN HIM!", Porsche begged.

Kinn looked at Porsche and then at Vegas.

Vegas came and took Porsche into his arms and took him to his room.

After few minutes, Vegas returned. "What shall we do?"

"I have informed the police.", Tay said. "They will be here in a minute."

Vegas nodded and looked at Kinn, who was still sitting, looking at Vegas and said, "I...I don't kn-kn-know what to-to do Vegas. My-my hands are-are shaking."

Vegas held his arms tightly and said, "Kinn. Now it's not the time to feel weak. Chay is in danger. He needs us"

Vegas's words echoed in Kinn's mind, urging him to gather his strength and overcome his fear.

Suddenly they heard sounds of police sirens approaching, getting louder and closer. Vegas and Tay ran towards the front door.

Kinn slowly took out his phone and looked at the screen, which had Porchay's photo as the wallpaper and whispered.

"I am coming, baby"

Outside the House

Vegas and Tay stepped out of the house. The police car pulled up in front of them, its lights flashing and sirens blaring.

The police officers stepped out of the car.

"Are you the one who called about the missing person?", one of the officers asked.

Tay quickly nodded and started giving a detailed description of the situation to the police officers.

"So, according to you, your brother, Porchay has boarded the killer 'Taxi' and hasn't been heard from since?", asked the police officer, taking notes as Tay spoke.

"Yes, officer.", Tay said. Just then Kinn stepped out of the house and joined Vegas and Tay.

"And, who is this?", asked the officer, pointing towards Kinn.

"I am Kinn, Porchay's boyfriend.", Kinn replied. "He had messaged me last before he went missing."

"What did he say in the message?", the officer inquired, raising an eyebrow with curiosity.

Kinn then showed the message that Porchay sent on his phone. "Lastly, he had sent me the Taxi's number which I had asked for."

The officers looked at the number and one of them exclaimed. "SIR! THIS IS THE TAXI KILLER'S LICENSE PLATE NUMBER!"

"Call the control room and ask them to track Porchay's phone immediately.", the officer commanded. "Also, send out an alert to all units to be on the lookout for this taxi."