Chapter -22

Hello Readers 😁😁

Please vote and comment to let me know you people like the story.

Yash and kriti keep dancing looking at each other they both forget that they are not alone as everyone is looking at them. Someone is looking at them in Awe while some are jealous. Just like that there song get end and yash and kriti come out their World when they heard loud claps and they both look at audience in surprise and then they both looked at each other and made a good distance with each other while yash is looking at kriti who is nervously putting her hairs strands behind her ears. 

“Wow!!!! What a mind-blowing performance” a anchor said and kriti did not wait for a second and started walking and yash also followed her. Her friends are giving a teasing smile to her which she ignore and sat on her seat to process what exactly happened??? Yash also looked at the kriti and sat. Many photos were taken of them and their family and friends after that everyone left for their respective rooms. Kriti is so tired that after removing her clothes and makeup she went to sleep. Same goes with everyone. 

Next day, Kriti is nervous and getting ready for her wedding. She is feeling frustrated about her situation and there is no way to get out of the wedding. 

Everyone gets emotional looking at kirti. She herself wanted to cry very badly so that her parents told her not to marry. But she knows it cannot be possible. With a heavy heart she walked toward the aisle. 

Yash is doing the ritual seriously and listening carefully to the mantras which the priest is chanting when he hears “she is looking like a queen” 

and Yash's eyes went to her and his breath hitch looking at Kriti as she looked like a princess. She is looking like a goddess which he will worship. He can see that she is nervous but still trying to look confident. Kriti is trying not to be nervous as she is tightly holding her skirt. She slowly looks at Yash and likes the world to stop for both as Yash is not looking less than king as he wears a white sherwani and white turban and red stone fit on his turban which makes him Royal king. The way Yash is looking at her from head to toe is making butterly start dancing on her stomach, Yash also feels small butterflies start dancing on his stomach when Kriti looks at him and as she keeps coming toward him. She, with the help of her friends, sat next to Yash and gulped in anxiety. She looks at her parents who have tears in their eyes but are smiling at her. She also wanted to cry when Yash held her hand and squeezed her to make her look at him. While he is looking at the holy fire. They both keep doing rituals as per priest instructions. When the priest is said to stand for seven rounds, Kriti starts panicking after that only one ritual will be left and she is going to be Yash's wife. With the help of her friends she stood up for seven rounds, they both completed their seven rounds. Kriti is shaking in anxiety as only mangalsutra ritual is left while Yash is also nervous but still he without showing his nervousness he picked the mangalsutra as per priest order and look at kriti who is also looking at him in fear and anxiety but the way she is looking at him making him confident that he take the right decision because no one can give him these feeling what kriti make him felt. He tied the mangalsutra around her neck and look at her face closely they both keep staring at each other then kriti look down first then priest said to apply Vermilion Yash applied vermilion while some of vermilion fall on her nose and she looked at him again while this time Yash stare is more intensely looking at her making her heart beat faster. Yash is looking at kriti as now she is his. Only his. Yash finds Kriti more beautiful than before as her head filled with vermilion some fall on her nose and the mangalsutra tied on her neck  and the glow on her face is making him proud of himself. While Kriti is feeling numb she dont know what to feel anymore she is too worried about herself. She looks at Yash who is looking at her parents with a small smile. She gulped, then the priest said to stand and take the blessing of everyone. They slowly stood up and took the blessing of her parents and then Yash's father as mother was not allowed to attend the marriage ritual. Yash's father called her as she was outside attending the guest.