Chapter -25

Hello Readers ❤️

Now story will going to be more intense when Yash become more obsessed with kriti.

Vote!!!! I want you people to vote story as it give me motivation to complete this story. Your vote and comment make me happy and motivate me to write and update fast 😜....

Comment!!!!! Comment!!!!!!

Follow my profile !!!!!!!!!

“I don't want to say but can you please give us some privacy as I am here because I wanted to talk about something important” she asked sweetly. Kirit knew her intention so she left without saying anything to her room. 

Kiran discussed it with Yash and left after one hour. Kriti while thinking of throwing Kiran out of the house but she knows how important she is for Yash. 

“Never marry any rich guy kriti. He will make girl life miserable. See i was happy before i met him but now see what he made me. A loser “ with that the girl cried harder while kriti hugged her while shedding tears feeling her pain.  

Kriti also cries remembering her friend's words. She dont know when Yash comes to the room and finds her crying. 

“What happened kriti? Why are you crying ?” he asks and wipes her tears looking at her in concern. She made a distance with him and said” nothing missing my family". 

“You can talk to them, even video call them. Why cry for small things,” Yash asked. Kriti looked at him in anger. “You don't care, I know. Because you married to protect not for love.” Making him shocked seeing her anger. 

He also left because he knew his anger. Kriti felt like a prisoner in a cage.She cried harder after he left. In the evening she woke from her sleep. She wanted to make him regret marrying her. She will irritate him to the core that he himself told her to divorce him. She washes her face and comb her hair with a smile and goes to the kitchen. Maid helped her for dinner. After that she ate her dinner early as she didn't eat in the afternoon. She switches on the T.V and with the full volume she starts watching T.V. She knows that Yash will come home any time.15 min later Yash comes and gets irritated with Noise. He looked at Kriti in annoyance while Kriti pretended she did not know that he came. 

“Kriti put the volume low.” Yash said and Kriti looked at him and ignored him. When she did not lower the volume of T.V Yash switched off the T.v making her stand and went to switch board to on the T.v but Yash held her hand and stopped her to do that. 

“Leave me” she said and tried to get away from him. He held her waist and to prevent her from switching on the T.v they both dont know when they come very close to each other while fighting for the switch board. Someone clears the throat making both of them look at the maid and then they both look at each other and finding very close to each other they make a distance. Kriti puts her hairs strand behind her ear, Yash coughs not to show the embarrassment. 

“I..i am leaving” the maid said and left quickly. 

“Don't act like an immature kriti!! Yash said and was about to walk when Kriti held his hand,he looked at her in anger. Today his employee made him irritated to the core now kriti. 

“Shut up ! Don't call me…immature… i…ii.. wil complaint” she said in irritation. Yash smirk and amuse. 

“Whom?” He asked. 

“I…ii…. Will ….. complain to….. your ….mother” she said and Yash shook his head and left leaving kriti irritated. 

“Great kriti dear!! Keep it up.” Her mind mocks her.