Thirteen

~danny pov~
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning for my ultrasound. I took the soonest plane to L.A. with Drew after we had our talk. I'm so nervous. What if there's something wrong with my baby? What if we won't be good dads? So many thoughts were running through my mind as we drove to be airport and boarded the plane. I knew Drew loved me, but would he still love me after being pregnant with another man's child? Our love is really being tested now.
Right now we're currently getting off our plane and heading to eat. I'm so hungry. I decided to get some iced coffee and a little croissant while Drew got a hot chocolate and a chocolate chip muffin. After we finished our snacks, we called an Uber and drove to a hotel close to the historical. We went to bed to make sure we had plenty of rest for the next day.
                   ~drew pov~
I am scared. What if something goes wrong? I hope everything goes well with the baby. We go to the Doctors office and we sit to wait. I ask Danny if he has any guesses for what the baby's gender is. "I think our baby will be a boy, but i'll be happy with either" replies Danny. I tell him I agree.
A nurse calls us into a room and Danny lays on the bed. We do the ultrasound and the nurse says that we can find out the gender if we want. Me and Danny discuss and decide we wanna find out.
                   ~Danny pov~
I'm really nervous and excited to know our babies gender. The nurse leaves and comes back and tells us that it's a....

     TO BE CONTINUED......